Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Soyciety is ASD & aspiephobic BUT...

JestER

JestER

Clown World Analyst
★★★★★
only if you are ugly and short. Good looking aspies and people with ASD who aren't affected physically by the disability can coast through life just as easily as any normie or perhaps even NT Chads. Why? Because bones that's why. This is number 1 law of the blackpill; it doesn't matter what's on the inside, it's what on the outside that counts. Every normie that we co-exist with has zero patience with our kind if we are ugly, even normies whose profession it is to help us. Prove me wrong

Protip;
you can't

Last edited:
Big truth. If your good looking enough, retarded social skills are forgiven as well as ignored.

Big truth. If your good looking enough, retarded social skills are forgiven as well as ignored.
You literally don't even have to do jackshit if you have a good face, everything good will come your way on it's own

You literally don't even have to do jackshit if you have a good face, everything good will come your way on it's own
True. Lookism is the law.

I think average looking autists are also fucked. I haven't gotten anywhere myself as a 5'5.5 aspie.

Wow another post about how good looking people have it easier in life? How original

It’s over for soyciety

only if you are ugly and short. Good looking aspies and people with ASD who aren't affected physically by the disability can coast through life just as easily as any normie or perhaps even NT Chads. Why? Because bones that's why. This is number 1 law of the blackpill; it doesn't matter what's on the inside, it's what on the outside that counts. Every normie that we co-exist with has zero patience with our kind if we are ugly, even normies whose profession it is to help us. Prove me wrong

Protip;
you can't
Do you know any guy with autism that had a girlfriend before the age of 20 in the modern age?

Wow another post about how good looking people have it easier in life? How original
Better than having posts on here about how good looking people have it hard in life by so called mental"cels", A.K.A fakecel scum

Do you know any guy with autism that had a girlfriend before the age of 20 in the modern age?
Yes several, the one being most prominent is this guy I knew in college who used to wear this retarded black cloak from Naruto to campus and he used to always hang around this artsy goth whore with glasses, great figure and a thigh gap. She wasn't Stacy but she definitely mogged Beckies to kingdom come. They were both in my art class and wouldn't stop showing PDA in class and outside, which was constant ragefuel. Mind you he himself was tall and white with a normie face (mogs me brutally), but you could definitely tell he was autistic by his fashion alone. At least he wasn't a dick, but I still hated him

Last edited:
I think average looking autists are also fucked. I haven't gotten anywhere myself as a 5'5.5 aspie.
Being giga short isn't average looking