Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Soyciety expects me to finance women after the torture they put me through

kikecel

kikecel

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
★★★★★
Youre a 30+ year old virgin with alot of money that you hard earned while wageslaving your sweat off. all of a sudden you "score" a sub-looksmatch roastie with a gaping hole for a pussy (if you can even call it that, its so fucking wide its basically a cave) without a fucking penny on her broke ass, with her social studies degree and she just got off the cock carousel with a body count of over 100 and she found you as an easy prey.
Am I the only one that sees something really fucking off about this? this is reality, people go through this daily. this what happens in a gynocentric society.

Gynocentric society moment, i also hate women

Better just fuck hookers and rot if you can't get a 18yo when you have a lot of money.

Paying taxes is cucked tbh, so much of it goes to fund women in various ways.

Youre a 30+ year old virgin with alot of money that you hard earned while wageslaving your sweat off. all of a sudden you "score" a sub-looksmatch roastie with a gaping hole for a pussy (if you can even call it that, its so fucking wide its basically a cave) without a fucking penny on her broke ass, with her social studies degree and she just got off the cock carousel with a body count of over 100 and she found you as an easy prey.
Am I the only one that sees something really fucking off about this? this is reality, people go through this daily. this what happens in a gynocentric society.

Know whats even more cucked?
Kikeland rent/real estate prices. Wagecuck paradise.

you rent in kikeland? mogs me
Naw, i stay with mother.
Had i rented a shitty flat for myself, I would be giving like a third of salary to landlord schlomberg. And im not waging atm, trying to finally get driver's licence and waiting for my test results that ive been telling you about.

I refuse to betabuxx

Naw, i stay with mother.
Had i rented a shitty flat for myself, I would be giving like a third of salary to landlord schlomberg. And im not waging atm, trying to finally get driver's licence and waiting for my test results that ive been telling you about.
Youre russian aswell?

even if i some how become rich i wont marry some roastie who suddenly likes me

volcel>cuck
1+ ,JB or War,if more refuse to cuck and tax maybe suicide rates will go up for women,maybe achieve some equality,then it will be a problem,just watch our society solve it and cuck scientist will print out Chad robots 4 these holes while it will be banned for"men".

The absolute tragic part is, most people on this forum would probably do that (despite denying it). I've seen this shit happen with my own two eyes, desperate ugly virgin types getting with roasties. I feel sorry for them. But what can you say...you just have let them get on with it. I'm a wage slave and getting to the point I would be a good catch for a roastie but I will resist...

You pretty much described the only scenario in which I MIGHT get a "girlfried" ("leech" might be a more appropriate world). After the party where I worked as a waiter is over, I would have to eat the leftovers and pay the entry ticket for everybody. That's why I'll probably stay alone forever.