Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Soychugging Redditors can’t help themselves, call meme about OnlyFans “incel shit” because they have no better argument

cvh1991

cvh1991

Legend
Not gonna lie the only reason I still use throw aways on that shitty site is to follow the small handful of based mad lads I’ve curated over time. On the one hand it’s cool that folks like Orcy bother to argue with these morons, but on the other hand pretty obvious it’s a waste of everybody’s time. These fellows would be better off joining here then speaking truth to people who are so ideologically brainwashed and who are so intellectually dishonest.

[UWSL]Based reply that got blasted as even more “incel shit” lol — redditors genuinely have no other argument, they can’t refute so they default to shaming tactics and the Ad Hominem fallacy:[/UWSL]
its your own comment isnt it? :feelsseriously:

that foid isnt even hot tbh. why do so many people lose their shit over mediocre foids?

its your own comment isnt it? :feelsseriously:
Pretty sure they said they were married so no :feelshaha: I gave up on arguing with redditors ages ago, regrettably I’m not that articulate. My original account was banned ages ago, so I’ve opted for the “throwaway123445” format by this point.

There are about 11 people on Reddit that I follow through the various 4chan and offensive meme type subs.

Orcy’s consistently one of better ones though imo, they should just come here.

Last edited:
Poverty foids spread their legs for money no shit, I don't see how this is related to inkwells

Poverty foids spread their legs for money no shit, I don't see how this is related to inkwells
Exactly it’s not, but they can’t help themselves no matter how stupid they’re being :feelshaha: anything that’s not fellating women as having it worse than men or some suchgets immediately blasted as “incel virgin” bullshit.

Whether it’s true or not is irrelevant to them.

Last edited:
The funny thing is that almost every male on Reddit is an incel

Its just so weird how this one issue is the only one for which its considered acceptable to infer that having the wrong opinion on is a result of one’s inadequacies in their own personal life.

You’d never see a post, for example, under a meme about greedy landlords with a Redditor saying “Living wage” lmao go off broke boy, even though ironically the average man has more control over their financial than sexual success

It’s also just a really fucking weird and annoying quirk of women that I’ve even observed in arguments I’ve had with them personally. When having a disagreement with another guy, other men never repeat what you said back to you with this shocked look on their face expecting you to recant on what you just said or something, they rather listen, and then respond with their own point. Lmao, I’ve seen it with my own eyes where you say something that contradicts their status quo worldview and they’ll just weirdly repeat it back to you in a high-pitch, shocked tone, and I’ll just respond,”Yeah, that’s what I said, what’s your response?”

Its just so weird how this one issue is the only one for which its considered acceptable to infer that having the wrong opinion on is a result of one’s inadequacies in their own personal life.

You’d never see a post, for example, under a meme about greedy landlords with a Redditor saying “Living wage” lmao go off broke boy, even though ironically the average man has more control over their financial than sexual success

It’s also just a really fucking weird and annoying quirk of women that I’ve even observed in arguments I’ve had with them personally. When having a disagreement with another guy, other men never repeat what you said back to you with this shocked look on their face expecting you to recant on what you just said or something, they rather listen, and then respond with their own point. Lmao, I’ve seen it with my own eyes where you say something that contradicts their status quo worldview and they’ll just weirdly repeat it back to you in a high-pitch, shocked tone, and I’ll just respond,”Yeah, that’s what I said, what’s your response?”
Really good comment mate, very well said. I’ve observed this same thing, it’s bizarre.

Very well articulated man

Redditors will rage at flat earthers but then deny something even more easily observable like the fact that women have a higher SMV than men. :feelskek:
I just don’t get it, how can you be so bluepilled? The meme wasn’t even making fun of foids

We Need Him On This Site :blackpill:

Redditors will rage at flat earthers but then deny something even more easily observable like the fact that women have a higher SMV than men. :feelskek:
I just don’t get it, how can you be so bluepilled? The meme wasn’t even making fun of foids
It’s surreal to behold yeah. Sad thing is Reddit sort of represents the “mainstream” so it indicates most people really are this retarded/indoctrinated in the west.

And beyond that they feel confident (or perhaps it’s because they’re insecure about the view?) about this wrong belief that they feel the need to insult, mock, and challenge anyone that dares propose a different viewpoint on it.

I agree with you, pokimane for example is gen z sex symbol with tens of millions of simps across the world but I would rate her 4/10 on her best day, she looks like a fucking elementary school girl who put on her mom’s makeup she got no tits no nothing, if you are attracted to her you are deranged methhead child molester vile nasty kiddie fiddler pedophile :society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society:
She’s also gotten chubby/put on weight. Like all women she tries to fraud her weight by wearing “shaping” cloths like Yoga pants and using clever camera angles, but you can tell if her gut was out she’s gotten overweight.

[UWSL]If a man did that, they better be fucking funny or giga skilled to get viewers.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]Normally I’d say who cares right? Except the whole reason she’s popular is because men think she’s hot. She’s not funny or interesting or good at video games, men simp for her because she pretends to be nice to them and they find her hot/think they delusionally have some chance with her. So it’s notable that she doesn’t even have to try — if a man is valued for his looks then he’s got to stay in shape to leverage it/get attention for comparison.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]100% she uses filters on the stream body cam + pounds of fake up + wears high waisted shaping pants and the like to hide her gut and so on. Men are idiots to give this woman who would probably be disgusted by them IRL any money — she’s already rich as fuck.[/UWSL]

common reddit arguments:

"oooo incel!
"found the incel!"
"OK incel"
"Ok nazi"
"LMAOOOOOO"
"guys...just so you know...incels are reacting to this...."
"still a virgin bro??"
"let me know when you get bitches bro!"

:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

le muh bad incel :horror: , we live rent free tbh, those women respecters ™ will defend women at all costs, because it the only thing that women will admire lmao

cope tbh at least mainstream subs are filled with normies

Cope.
Cuckddit is riddled with normies, betabuxxers, faggots and trannies. Sure there are incels there but they live in a constant state of cope and denial :feelshaha:

cope tbh at least mainstream subs are filled with normies

Cope.
Cuckddit is riddled with normies, betabuxxers, faggots and trannies. Sure there are incels there but they live in a constant state of cope and denial :feelshaha:
Massive cope, actual “normies” go on shit like Instagram and TikTok, not reddit

Cope.
Don't forget pantyfa.