Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Soychology Today: "Lonely, Single Men".

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/the-state-our-unions/202208/the-rise-lonely-single-men

This is what happens when Bluepillers see the same trend us Blackpillers do.

Some stupid ass quotes from this shitty article:

"Skills Deficits. For men, this means a relationship skills gap that, if not addressed, will likely lead to fewer dating opportunities, less patience for poor communication skills, and longer periods of being single. The problem for men is that emotional connection is the lifeblood of healthy, long-term love. Emotional connection requires all the skills that families are still not consistently teaching their young boys.
[UWSL][/UWSL]
[UWSL]While there’s probably no chance of stemming the rising tide of unintentional single men, there is still good news ."s. [/UWSL]

[UWSL]YEah, your skills don't matter if you get 0 opportunities to talk to toilets because of 0 matches (I literally never got a single match on Tinder). [/UWSL]

[UWSL]"The algorithms are becoming increasingly more complex on dating apps and other online platforms. One benefit is that great matches are on the rise. Hinge, one dating app, found through beta trials that 90% of users rated their first date positively, with 72% indicating wanting a second date." [/UWSL]

[UWSL]YEah, because these algorithms exclusively benefit Chad's, they are actively Shadowbanning more and more men every day. [/UWSL]

[UWSL]"rithms? Level up your mental health game. That means getting into some individual therapy to address your skills gap. It means valuing your own internal world and respecting your ideas enough to communicate them effectively. It means seeing intimacy, romance, and emotional connection as worthy of your time and effort.[/UWSL]
[UWSL][/UWSL]
[UWSL]Ultimately, we have an opportunity to revolutionize romantic relationships and establish new healthy norms starting with a first date. It’s likely that some of these romances will be transformative and healing, disrupting generational trauma, and establishing a fresh culture of admiration and validation." [/UWSL]

[UWSL]BLuepillers (just like Tinder and Redpillers) smell money and are now actively using this rise in lonely men as an opportunity to sell them snake oil and make a profit. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: [/UWSL]

[UWSL]only the blackpill can save these men, if they're either Bluepilled or redpilled then they will fall into these scams and the answer is always "you just need to spend more money". Male thirst is a very profitable thing for all these businesses. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:[/UWSL]

it's bait to make incels, feminazis and redpillers argue to draw traffic to their shitty article

Yes...YES GOY. YOU NEED TO PAY ME FOR THERAPY BECAUSE EVERYTHING IS YOUR FAULT ...UHHHHMM I MEAN YOU HAVE TO VALUE YOURSELF ENOUGH..

fuck off

Of course, like all American media, no mention of the most glaring issue in our society, circumcision.

>What’s this? The most cock-mutilated generation in world history is having less sex than usual? What could it be?
I’m sure the majority of men having literally half a penis has no affect on their romantic life. It’s just a stinky, smelly penis, right? Who wants that lol tee hee.

I look forward to the day when they start amputating a man’s cock and balls at birth, and then raising them full of nonsense about how to “earn” a woman with no cock and balls.

We’re already basically there with FtM “men” who can’t fathom why women reject them for literally having no penis.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I also like how none of these articles ever address women. It’s all about men earning a woman.

Woman are half the fucking world population, but yet they’re somehow this infallible, rare creature in the eyes of dating gurus.

Some men are good, and some men are huge assholes. Basic logic would tell you the same applies to women, and some women are giant shitbags.

Shouldn’t these dating gurus be recommending asshole men get with shitbag women?