Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soyboys not real

OccidentalRebel

OccidentalRebel

Heightmogged by 9/10 foids irl Am Yisrael Chai
-
"
#1 “Does Soy Contain Estrogen?”
No - none. Soya contains zero estrogen. (Side note: cow’s milk actually contains plenty of actual mammalian estrogen.[1])
Soya does contain phytoestrogens (plant hormones - not human hormones). Phytoestrogens in the human body are relatively weak and can actually bring benefits, such as a lowered risk of cancer, by 'blocking' actual estrogen.[2]
There is no evidence for soy disrupting sexual development in humans."

source: RISE OF THE VEGAN

"Do soy phytoestrogens have feminizing effects on men?

No, not at reasonable levels of intake. This internet frenzy seems to be based on sensationalized reports about one rare case of a man who developed breast swelling, who had been drinking three quarts of soy milk every day for over six months. When he stopped overconsuming soy, the issue resolved.13 Of course, nobody should eat or drink that much soy; nobody should even consume that much of any one food. Even in Asian countries, where soy intake is much higher than in Western countries, three quarts of soy milk would about 7-8 times the typical isoflavone intake"

Dr. Fuhrman's website

"
Male Hormones

Soy products have no adverse effects on men and may help prevent cancer in men. A meta-analysis published in Fertility and Sterility, based on more than 50 treatment groups, showed that neither soy products nor isoflavone supplements from soy affect testosterone levels in men.13 An analysis of 14 studies published in the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition showed that increased intake of soy resulted in a 26 percent reduction in prostate cancer risk.14 Researchers found a 30 percent risk reduction with nonfermented soy products such as soy milk and tofu."

Physicians committee for responsible medicine

There you have it you guys

Soy does NOT feminize men lets stop this myth and instead enjoy healthy soy milk products whenever we desire

without shame

source: RISE OF THE VEGAN
EC7E142F 596C 403E ACA3 A311E9283315

I wonder who could be behind this thread...

soyboys are real and they are more cucked than before

It's a meme lol.
I'm glad you've found some evidence to prove or disprove something though, or maybe you're actually just trying to justify drinking soy 25 hours a day :waitwhat:

Everyone knows tbh. It's still a funny meme. I don't drink it but I put it in cereal.

They indeed are true forms of existence that we breathe the same air as.