Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soyboys are really angry about what happened to the foids in Morocco

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
Someone posted this in a thread about birds.

I'm not saying murder is good, and I'm sorry that this guy was so affected by the tragedy, but you don't have to go around playing "My Sad Is Bigger Than Your Sad." You can be sad about dead tourists, and you can be sad about birds.

I'm not saying murder is good, and I'm sorry that this guy was so affected by the tragedy, but you don't have to go around playing "My Sad Is Bigger Than Your Sad." You can be sad about dead tourists, and you can be sad about birds.
I don't support murder either, but all these soyboys white knighting dead foids is kinda funny.

I'm happy those whires died.
They seemed like the typical white whores that think they are better than everybody else

They probably both sucked those terrorists dicks before they got killed.

Nordic women are super thots.

rosties should go exticnt

alt-rights are massive cucks, they worship “le blonde aryan kweenz” when those Stacie’s wouldn’t look at them twice and they blame it on 5’6 ethnic manlets.
They’re huge copers. They might be at MGTOW levels when it comes to cope

I don't support murder either, but all these soyboys white knighting dead foids is kinda funny.

What I mean is the guy in the thread. Why is he interrupting a bird thread to talk about the ladies in Morocco? Yes, that's bad. But you don't have to interrupt every story to remind people about the ladies in Morocco.

I won't kill a food my self because of legal problems but I fully support the killing of these bitches

They probably both sucked those terrorists dicks before they got killed.

Nordic women are super thots.
Doubt it, females don't suck sand nigger's dicks voluntarily, they were probably raped though.

Only good whore is a dead whore.

Like again, they cause their own fucking problems. Foids are so naïve.

When ethniks bite the dust, they always do a funny joke to get internet points.
I despise them in a way you can imagine.

Cuck cuck cucawk!