Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soyboymaxx?

bing

bing

Captain
★★★
If you could get a hot gf by conforming as much as you could to the soy in society would you?

Be as hipster as possible, pretentious as possible, as much of a faggot as possible. Fight the patriarchy and support liberals and feminists? Just agree with everything and support degeneracy - opposite of everything that you do now.

Could you do it if you got a hot gf for it??

No never I rather die than be a soycuck

Ever since Wheat Waffles made his second video about why he believes that ugly male-hot female couples are all bullshit and listed a number of reasons why you do see ugly men with a girlfriend he noted that Vegan toilets severely outnumber Vegan men, but I really don't want give up on meat, eggs, and milk products...

But at this point I'm willing to do anything, I just don't want to be alone anymore. I can't stand not having a lover, I need a toilet in my life. :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

No wonder I see so many edgy Atheists turn into Woke Feminists after they start dating a blue haired landwhale, something beats nothing.

Ever since Wheat Waffles made his second video about why he believes that ugly male-hot female couples are all bullshit and listed a number of reasons why you do see ugly men with a girlfriend he noted that Vegan toilets severely outnumber Vegan men, but I really don't want give up on meat, eggs, and milk products...

But at this point I'm willing to do anything, I just don't want to be alone anymore. I can't stand not having a lover, I need a toilet in my life. :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

No wonder I see so many edgy Atheists turn into Woke Feminists after they start dating a blue haired landwhale, something beats nothing.

To be honest, I don't think that I can pull it off. I hate soyciety too much to blend in.

I would consider it for a pawg slut but absolutely not for a landwhale lmao.

To be honest, I don't think that I can pull it off. I hate soyciety too much to blend in.

I understand. It would be so difficult to delude yourself of the brutal truth backed by so much scientific data we’ve seen.

I could maybe do it personally as my dad is a soy faggot so I can imitate him. But for others it is too hard

in real life of course it's impossible for a cuck to ascend if not chad

LARPing or being one of those oblivious :bluepill: cucks ?

Essentially deluding yourself into :bluepill: culture again and just forcing yourself to believe :bluepill: lies and change your entire philosophy to match female dominance to bend your knee to the gynocentric society we live in.

It helps to be self aware that you’re an incel too - you will expect bullies for anything you do anyway

As if being a bluepilled pro-feminist white knight and being for "m'lady" ever got them laid in return. That's basically what a nice guy is.

As if being a bluepilled pro-feminist white knight and being for "m'lady" ever got them laid in return. That's basically what a nice guy is.

I mean just being :bluepill: for fashion purposes and trying to fuck girls that are :foidSoy:

Run snake game :feelsaww:

Pretend you’re :bluepill: just for social status but you’re gym maxxing and careermaxxing hard in the background

Yes but only if it’s my ideal woman and she didn’t cheat :feelshmm:

It’s hard to find feminists that won’t be cheating disgusting viper whores

But u might get some poon tang still just pretending to care about their bullshit

in real life of course it's impossible for a cuck to ascend if not chad

It’s true. I think :bluepill: maxxing may be a good way to gain a little social status though which helps with getting pussy.

Us incels have 0 social status so maybe bending the knee and running cuck soyboy “love everyone” game would get us status in that department

I mean just being :bluepill: for fashion purposes and trying to fuck girls that are :foidSoy:

Run snake game :feelsaww:

Pretend you’re :bluepill: just for social status but you’re gym maxxing and careermaxxing hard in the background
Obviously that doesn't work. Why do you think we put so much effort in spreading the blackpill?

Of course, only Chad can be an unironic pro-feminist and still get laid. If fact, everything that Chad does doesn't affect how foids view him.

It’s true. I think :bluepill: maxxing may be a good way to gain a little social status though which helps with getting pussy.

Us incels have 0 social status so maybe bending the knee and running cuck soyboy “love everyone” game would get us status in that department
:bluepill: is useful only for foids and chads

Obviously that doesn't work. Why do you think we put so much effort in spreading the blackpill?

Of course, only Chad can be an unironic pro-feminist and still get laid. If fact, everything that Chad does doesn't affect how foids view him.

I agree, just speculating on what may work for a low tier normie. I guess Truecels are always fucked of course. Just for the incels that may have a 1% chance of success

Soycucks don't get laid. But if they did I'd play the part honestly. (without the cucking part of course)

I agree, just speculating on what may work for a low tier normie. I guess Truecels are always fucked of course. Just for the incels that may have a 1% chance of success
Normies can always take the redpill (which is basically the bluepill but cinnamon flavored, or the blackpilllite without the pessimistic defeatism) since they can looksmaxx and have a decent chance of getting laid.

Of course the redpill doesn't work for incels though.

Normies can always take the redpill (which is basically the bluepill but cinnamon flavored, or the blackpilllite without the pessimistic defeatism) since they can looksmaxx and have a decent chance of getting laid.

Of course the redpill doesn't work for incels though.

Agreed. I almost think if you force yourself to be red pilled it is going against your genetic biology that you have inherited.

It is essentially clownery. Alphas are born not made

If I would rather kill myself because my flesh would do it anyways the moment I start deteriorating into
Normalnigger
Pawn
Cuck

If you could get a hot gf by conforming as much as you could to the soy in society would you?

Be as hipster as possible, pretentious as possible, as much of a faggot as possible. Fight the patriarchy and support liberals and feminists? Just agree with everything and support degeneracy - opposite of everything that you do now.

No it wouldn't be worth it. She would never love you, all her affection would be directed towards the image of yourself that you create. So it wouldn't even be genuine

if I'm LTN probably i'll do it but since i'm < LTN i'm fucked

My ideological viewpoints are what constitute who I am, they are non-negotiable

No, im too old to go trough bullshits.