Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Soyboy knocked out by robust BBC trying to protect his white whore

She's gonna suck that niggers dick after the match while her husband jerks off in the corner

The way he took a moment to fix his glasses before raining them punches :feelskek::feelskek::feelshaha:

he is clearly older and weaker tbh

Last edited:
That was already posted here not so long ago and OP called Chadrone a "blackcel" kek :feelsclown::feelskek::feelskek:

JFL at the poor baldcel. Just came to enjoy the game and got knocked out because of his stupid wife
Bro she shit tested him bro and he didn't hold frame bro bro :redpill::feelsclown::feelskek:

Lmao that foid had to defend her soyboy:feelskek:

That marriage is done. The moment your hole witnesses you losing to a fight it's fucking done.

That marriage is done. The moment your hole witnesses you losing to a fight it's fucking done.
They most likely aren't married anyway and "cohabitate" like most people in the West, but his mistake was going to places and events where he can get mogged.

white people need to learn how to fight again, from child hood it's drummed into you by white society that any fighting is wrong and be a pacifist, you are suppose to go to "authority figures" like police or the teachers to help you, while all the blacks and ethnics don't give a shit about jumping you.

The guy didn't even close his fists to throw a punch but just keep his arms outstretched and open and used his face to block the punches.

The black was a victim here obviously. Reddit soy like cuck had it coming for not stopping "his" foid and assaulting stunned rasta.

white people need to learn how to fight again, from child hood it's drummed into you by white society that any fighting is wrong and be a pacifist, you are suppose to go to "authority figures" like police or the teachers to help you, while all the blacks and ethnics don't give a shit about jumping you.

The guy didn't even close his fists to throw a punch but just keep his arms outstretched and open and used his face to block the punches.
This. Even when whites are physically able to defend themselves their parents scold them.

If a black child got bullied and beat his bullies up the father would (if he isn't a total cuck) applaud him (like any normal father should, this is just "deconstructed" in our violence-despising West), if you do it you endanger the family's "reputation" and act as a prole, the perosn on the defense gets turned into the aggressor simply by resorting to the quickest/most efficient method of ending a conflict.

We are (particularly in Europe where guns aren't as available) too weak nowadays. And they use it against us at every turn. We restrict ourselves simply by strictly obeying the strict confines of legalism, something that worked in a homogenous society while being confronted with rational people that didn't participate in senseless violence and made considerations for others, this worked as long as everything was based on mutual respect, shared values and mutual respect, anachronistic are these concepts nowadays due to no common base (and therefore inhibition of violent impulses) existing, the solution for our problems nowadays cannot be found within these boundaries of strict laws and conventional morals anymore (something only they forced upon us).

By saying that we aren't willing to beat someone up or worse if necessary we are cucks in their eyes. If they misbehave within their own countries they get whipped/mutilated, in our countries they get for harassment/assault maybe a few months in prison or have to pay some money, they laugh about that, this is nothing they are afraid of, therefore: Civilized methods only for civilized people.
On a wider scale: Rehabilitative justice works for those who want to belong to us, not for them, therefore cruelty (to a certain and reasonable extent) -something that the white person, particularly the European nowadays despises- is a necessity because it simply commands fear and therefore compliance (what doesn't fit, will be made fitting). When you say that there is a bareer you aren't willing to cross it's a sign of weakness, because they will easily come to that point and then they know that you will give up then.

"The clever one gives up!" - this is (roughly translated) unironically a proverb in my country. "Turn the other cheek!" - christianity weakened us even more by teaching us forgiveness/tolerance, it is an unsuited religion, especially nowadays. Everything (even the conventional tradcucks) works against us.

Long story told short: The only justice you have is the justice you are willing to give to yourself in our modern world, where the legal system isn't of advantage we need to create our own/new morals in order to adapt, the old morals are nothing more than an anachronistic restraint at this point.

lol at first I thought this blonde cunt was actually the soyboy in question. These women tbh, you can't even tell them from sissy soy fag men. And yeah what did she expect when she hit that nigga first. Foids are even more deranged and uncivilized than niggers.

Last edited:
I've always told you BBC is power. Another proof.

lol at first I thought this blonde cunt was actually the soyboy in question. These women tbh, you can't even tell them from sissy soy fag men. And yeah what did she expect when she hit that nigga first. Foids are even more deranged and uncivilized than niggers.
they know most men won't fight back

"Should I try and control my foid? No. I'll just decide to fight this Tyone instead!"

This. Even when whites are physically able to defend themselves their parents scold them.

If a black child got bullied and beat his bullies up the father would (if he isn't a total cuck) applaud him (like any normal father should, this is just "deconstructed" in our violence-despising West), if you do it you endanger the family's "reputation" and act as a prole, the perosn on the defense gets turned into the aggressor simply by resorting to the quickest/most efficient method of ending a conflict.

We are (particularly in Europe where guns aren't as available) too weak nowadays. And they use it against us at every turn. We restrict ourselves simply by strictly obeying the strict confines of legalism, something that worked in a homogenous society while being confronted with rational people that didn't participate in senseless violence and made considerations for others, this worked as long as everything was based on mutual respect, shared values and mutual respect, anachronistic are these concepts nowadays due to no common base (and therefore inhibition of violent impulses) existing, the solution for our problems nowadays cannot be found within these boundaries of strict laws and conventional morals anymore (something only they forced upon us).

By saying that we aren't willing to beat someone up or worse if necessary we are cucks in their eyes. If they misbehave within their own countries they get whipped/mutilated, in our countries they get for harassment/assault maybe a few months in prison or have to pay some money, they laugh about that, this is nothing they are afraid of, therefore: Civilized methods only for civilized people.
On a wider scale: Rehabilitative justice works for those who want to belong to us, not for them, therefore cruelty (to a certain and reasonable extent) -something that the white person, particularly the European nowadays despises- is a necessity because it simply commands fear and therefore compliance (what doesn't fit, will be made fitting). When you say that there is a bareer you aren't willing to cross it's a sign of weakness, because they will easily come to that point and then they know that you will give up then.

"The clever one gives up!" - this is (roughly translated) unironically a proverb in my country. "Turn the other cheek!" - christianity weakened us even more by teaching us forgiveness/tolerance, it is an unsuited religion, especially nowadays. Everything (even the conventional tradcucks) works against us.

Long story told short: The only justice you have is the justice you are willing to give to yourself in our modern world, where the legal system isn't of advantage we need to create our own/new morals in order to adapt, the old morals are nothing more than an anachronistic restraint at this point.
Now this is high iq post.
We have same true view on this.
In my country it is said "smarter (wiser) one lets it (go)" and "if you bother no one you will not be bothered", "always forgive", "show them you are better by being good (another form "defeat them with your goodness") and that mentality is responsible for us getting into state with our fiends and get genocided three freaking times in a span of a century :feelskek:

This is what happens when you forget you aren't behind your keyboard.

@BummerDrummer

Thoughts?

Sorry where you from, i thought that you are from my county since we also say that phrase. I said yes yes btw
Dobra, ok :yes:

I laughed at how his foid told him to stay down after seeing him getting beaten for her. just listen to the disgust in her tone. holy shit :feelshaha:

getting beaten infront of your foids = the best pussydryer™ in action.

that's why I always carry something with me, like a knife

this nigger would have at least lost an eye just for being an stupid, uncivilized monkey. But sad indeed, she didn't even bothered to see if the "hubby" was okay jfl

would not be able to bring a knife into that stadium in that exact situation though

I laughed at how his foid told him to stay down after seeing him getting beaten for her. just listen to the disgust in her tone. holy shit :feelshaha:
suicidefuel. 99% of men can beat me up..

that's why I always carry something with me, like a knife.
all manlets should be armed when going outside.

this nigger would have at least lost an eye just for being an stupid, uncivilized monkey.
she hit him first, as a way to "test" her husband, which he failed.
he shouldn't have tried to help her.

getting beaten infront of your foids = the best pussydryer™ in action.
Exactly. See this also debunks whole bs of empathy and commitment and sacrifice as a female traits.

This. Divorce is imminent. There is no saving their marriage now. She will feel like low quality trash getting fucked by him now.

she probably even wanted to see how a nigger mogs her soymale and fantasize about the idea of seeing him getting cucked lulz

This. Divorce is imminent. There is no saving their marriage now. She will feel like low quality trash getting fucked by him now.
And for the brief period of their final relationship stage, she will make him live hell and constantly remind him of getting mogged by a nigger. and how he should strive to chadmaxx or she will leave him.
she will also make him infested with guilt that she chose him and should've chosen a t.chad thundercock instead, who could've protected her from the chadrone whom she harassed. JFL.

oh I wasn't with my earphones, in this case based tyrone and shame on billy betabux, good riddance for the whore

Sorry my fellow whites but if you enjoy attending nigger filled BLM supporting sporting events which is basically all of them these days then you get what you fucking deserve when and or if some groid rocks you.:society:

@BummerDrummer still waiting for your stormcuck take on this.

@BummerDrummer still waiting for your stormcuck take on this.
Some black guy beating up a middle aged whire person?

hey is there any video of a black guy fighting a white guy 1 on 1 and the white guy isnt 20+ years older than him? Nogs either bring a 5-man squad to jump you or they’ll fight you one on one if you’re super old and frail. They’ll never fight on equal footing.

This video describes it perfectly. Black guy gets his shit kicked in after starting a fight and instantly 10 other jigaboos come out to save him.

Militarily the same story is true. Rhodesia? The Congo? The British vs the Zulu? White people beat black people militarily despite being outnumbered like 100-1.
Sorry my fellow whites but if you enjoy attending nigger filled BLM supporting sporting events which is basically all of them these days then you get what you fucking deserve when and or if some groid rocks you.:society:
And also I agree with this

fucking brutal racepill jfl. it is this primitive barbaric behaviour that makes niggers so attractive to foids, particularly white ones. I bet the bitch was soaking the whole time
even with the highground the whites lose, which is symbolic of the smp

this nigger would have at least lost an eye just for being an stupid, uncivilized monkey. But sad indeed, she didn't even bothered to see if the "hubby" was okay jfl
You realize the old hag hit him first right
Never even began for you negl :feelsrope:
Only blackpilled ones. Tbh I couldn’t care less about normalfag/bluepilled manlets
Wait how did he fail the test? I thought foids want their man to fight for them, protect them, and just generally be their human shield

Last edited:

Whites are going the same road Asians took. Asians are genetically more pacifist and introverted due to genetic selection, and it seems the past 200 years is gradually doing the same to whites, especially Nords

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back