Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Soy YouTuber penguinz0 reacts to foid streamer treating her mod like a subhuman for entertainment

• Thread starter gymcellragefuel
  • Start date
Penguinz0 is a bluepilled cuck. Not watching any of this dogshit content.

yoo @SlayerSlayer dox?

Dox you? Nah, I meant the twitch mod in the video is actually @SlayerSlayer.

Source: My lucid dreams
Fuck you made me go schizophrenic for a second there :feelskek:

Even a subhuman cuck like that mod can easily overpower that foid, but he didn't.

which is shocking considering he is short and has expressed how he experienced height discrimination

This is so sad

View attachment 1032083They broke up 30 days ago :lul: .
This was posted on both of their instagrams.

JFL he looks like her little brother, it's over for framelets and manlets

Did she actually, JFL good I hope he gets cucked so he can realize he is just like us
He can never realize he is like us cuz he thinks he has the moral high ground

Frist time I watch penguin bluepill video , I have to say that the understood the relationship good , the ricecel is a subhuman and she was bulling him in front of a chat not even looking him in the face .

Didn't he also get divorced or what? I hope that faggot loses half of his shit too.

No matter how many blackpills I experience, they will never stop being brutal. Absolutely devastating. I feel so bad for the ricecel.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back