Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming [Soy] what are some of the most cucked video games to play right now?

T

Templarcel421

Gambler fan account
★★★★
Title tbhtbh

fallout 76, battlefield v, fortnite

>implying any game is uncucked

Battlefield 5 kinda fun tho :feelsohh:

If there's a woman, fag/tranny or a numale soyboy in the dev team it's a cucked game.

Expected more Nintendo Switch games in here

If there's a woman, fag/tranny or a numale soyboy in the dev team it's a cucked game.
This is like 100% of the game being sold right now. It's over.

Battlefield V.

Zero horizon

First cut scene is a grown ass musclular man cooing over his mini foid and then shrinking away from some old matriarchal crones who demand he hand over the foid

The main character is a foid

Complete and utter waste of my money

That was the point i started researching games beforehand to find out if theyre BS or not

super smash bros

Any game with holes in it where they're not serving their purpose of being holes.

they play nintendo cucked thing

Fortnite and overwatch
Battlefield 5 is fun tbh

any games popular with foids are the most degenerative
tbh most games are cucked these days, even good games like fallout 4 where you have foids leading raider factions or big movements

the most uncucked game i can think of is Hatred. Basically an edgelord goes on a normie killing spree
Its a waste of time is my point. I like games that are fun but its causing me to be incel as well.