Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Soy trait: proving you right in an attempt to rebuttal you

BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-
This is a common soy trait and soy argument trait. I’ll give some examples;
”I don’t like homosexuality, I believe the people who do it are hyper sexualized degenerates who push their agenda infront for everyone to see selfish of what others think”

soy/homo response: literally doing that exact same thing despite proving the opposition right.

Another big one is the Jewish question and how Jewish people are degenerate and are one of the main reasons of all of societies problems and in response Jewish politicians put (((()))) in their name. To...troll the alt right by proving the point they’re abunch of snakes?
DA6F4BD0 74F4 4E73 B044 012792543906

and then of course there’s the #freethenipple movement, which is where foids go out shirtless and dress as sluttily as they can to..rebuke the argument foids showing some skin isn’t sexual?

I know people are dumb, but the lack of self awareness is insane. Your argument is just doing something the person is pointing out which is totally valid, but somehow you still disagree with it (homos arent hyper sexual, jews don’t control society, females going out naked isn’t sexual)

Yes their iq is really low

Soy farming is terrible for all of humanity. People think cows farting is the reason for climate change and all that save the earth shit, but no. It's aggressive farming...and you know which plant takes up the most resources and cost the most? SOY. Fucking SOY. Soy for these fucking soyboy shits, like fucking soy milk that absolutely DESTROY testosterone and cause a huge estrogen increase.

most of the time when people do that its not to prove you wrong but to rub it in your face instead, they dont consider these traits to be negative traits.

Last edited:
This is beyond just soy, this is something every NPC does.

We're the only people besides jihadists who don't do that gay shit.

I hate kikes and foids

They don’t need to give a rebuttal to our points because they have the most societal influence. Why would they waste their time debating us when they can just rub defeat in our faces?

This isn't soy. They destroy memes by publicizing them. They destroy 4chan so no one can post there. They destroy morals so they can make more profit. They are winning and will continue to win as long as memegenders have voting rights. Also politics is cope.

This is a common soy trait and soy argument trait. I’ll give some examples;
”I don’t like homosexuality, I believe the people who do it are hyper sexualized degenerates who push their agenda infront for everyone to see selfish of what others think”

soy/homo response: literally doing that exact same thing despite proving the opposition right.

Another big one is the Jewish question and how Jewish people are degenerate and are one of the main reasons of all of societies problems and in response Jewish politicians put (((()))) in their name. To...troll the alt right by proving the point they’re abunch of snakes?View attachment 266581

and then of course there’s the #freethenipple movement, which is where foids go out shirtless and dress as sluttily as they can to..rebuke the argument foids showing some skin isn’t sexual?

I know people are dumb, but the lack of self awareness is insane. Your argument is just doing something the person is pointing out which is totally valid, but somehow you still disagree with it (homos arent hyper sexual, jews don’t control society, females going out naked isn’t sexual)

Need to lock up all these people in the same box as your scorpioncel.