Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story [Soy] Today i went to video game store

Speedloader

Speedloader

Saw spear enthusiast
-
Today i went to vidya store to sell my old used games. While i was trading with cashier i overheard conversation of other cashier with a costumer. When I realized whatbthey were talking about I couldn’t believe my ears. The consumer was about 16-17, normie in looks and he was showing his FUCKING LEGO SOY WARS MINI FIGURES COLLECTION. I barely could suppress laughter and went out of building as soon as it was possible.

why trade uur games lamme :feelstrash:

The soy is strong in this one.
This is just sad tbh SW used to be better b4 Lucas sold his creation to the jewish Mouse and it was actually a well written story. Now its just virtue signalling gaslighting and more female SJW empowerment bs that ruined the purpose of the saga killing all of the main cast and bringing the emperor back. They just fucked up this series so bad i swear.

imagine going outside lol

Today i went to vidya store to sell my old used games. While i was trading with cashier i overheard conversation of other cashier with a costumer. When I realized whatbthey were talking about I couldn’t believe my ears. The consumer was about 16-17, normie in looks and he was showing his FUCKING LEGO SOY WARS MINI FIGURES COLLECTION. I barely could suppress laughter and went out of building as soon as it was possible.
I used to get made fun of for liking legos in my teens. Now they're a status symbol, considering how expensive they are.

I never sell my used games they don't give you shit

I know some tradies is aus play with lego and there twenty and up so it does not surprise me at all.

You should have stole it from him to thugmaxx

I love LEGOS!

I used to leave one or two them on the tops of staircase every night!

I never liked Star Wars ever in my life, but when I was a kid, I really liked the Lego sets.

ngl i have a closet full of star wars lego sets, they all broke the last time i moved though