Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL [Soy] The irony of being considered an abuser by journalists and ITcels

• Thread starter Deleted member 8353
  • Start date
Deleted member 8353

Deleted member 8353

Former Hikikomori, Aimless Pleasure Seeker
-
Throughout my life I've been bullied and treated like shit due to being ugly along with physically and mentally weak. I'm probably one of the most non-confrontational and unassertive people I've even known, pretty much the antithesis of the convenient person envisioned when the word "incel" is mentioned, and it's done absolutely nothing but hurt me throughout my life. Imagine being called a potential rapist despite not even fantasizing about sexual dominance, much less rape. You genuinely can't make this shit up, it's so fucking ridiculous.

If women somehow weren't repulsed enough by my face, then my personality would seriously make up for it, just not in the manner claimed by bluepillers. My problem isn't that I'm "toxic" irl, or that it's somehow obvious I hate women. The issue with my demeanor stems from my shyness, passivity, and cowardice. I am a bottom of the barrel male by pretty much any standard. Of course I'm not even attractive enough for my behavior to make a difference anyway, at least in regards to my inceldom. But the notion that women are put off by abusers(in reality it's the other way around), or that they hold attractive men to any sort of moral standard is laughable to me. I've had copious amounts of evidence shoved in my face that women consistently choose bullies over their victims, they want nothing more than to be dominated by Chad, and then they wonder why they end up being abused themselves. Female sexuality is absolutely repulsive.

Last edited:
Leftists harass people, threaten them, damage property, use violence and denounce individuals who speak out on their (((media empire))) but of course a bunch of virgins on a site with 100 users are the great threat and bullies.

Leftists harass people, threaten them, damage property, use violence and denounce individuals who speak out on their (((media empire))) but of course a bunch of virgins on a site with 100 users are the great threat and bullies.
Leftists are insane, it’s peak clown world the “progressive loving accepting peaceful” ideology has the most hatred and malice.

JFL true, and Canada at least outright considers us terrorists.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back