Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Soy terrorism: Department of Homeland Security warns of left-wing violence after U.S. Supreme Court ruling

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
-
2020 12 15 108931 1607996887 large

It's funny how deranged Redditors go on and on about how violent incel "terrorists" are and claim that federal authorities "must be watching" incels and how we are on the very verge of being de-platformed. Because the national security threat is clear, and it's not coming from lonely virgins venting on the internet. The biggest threat to our political institutions comes from the side that thinks it's acceptable to assassinate federal judges.

Today, the DHS released a memo titled "Domestic Violent Extremist Activity Likely in Response to US Supreme Court Decision on Abortion".

Dhs memo 1Dhs memo 2Dhs memo 3

We expect violence could occur for weeks following the release, particularly as DVEs may be mobilized to respond to changes in state laws and ballot measures on abortion stemming from the decision.
Federal and state government officials—including judges—and facilities probably are most at risk for violence in response to the decision.
In late May, a network of loosely affiliated suspected violent extremists, known as “Jane’s Revenge”—which has been linked to arson attacks against the buildings of ideological opponents—shared a post online encouraging a “night of rage” following the Supreme Court announcement, stating, “we need the state to feel our full wrath” and “we need them to be afraid of us.” An individual is now awaiting trial for a plot in June to kill a US Supreme Court Justice in response to the draft opinion.

As far as SJWs are concerned, it should be illegal for an incel to say mean words on the internet, but firebombing your political opponents' homes is alright. As I said, completely untethered from reality.

Last edited:
Fiery but peaceful protests incoming.
Would be nice to see whores throwing tantrums in the streets.

I remember @CCPcel was a bidencel back in the electionz :feelskek:

View attachment 631882

It's funny how deranged Redditors go on and on about how violent incel "terrorists" are and claim that federal authorities "must be watching" incels and how we are on the very verge of being de-platformed. Because the national security threat is clear, and it's not coming from lonely virgins venting on the internet. The biggest threat to our political institutions comes from the side that thinks it's acceptable to assassinate federal judges.

Today, the DHS released a memo titled "Domestic Violent Extremist Activity Likely in Response to US Supreme Court Decision on Abortion".

View attachment 631879View attachment 631880View attachment 631881

As far as SJWs are concerned, it should be illegal for an incel to say mean words on the internet, but firebombing your political opponents' homes is alright. As I said, completely untethered from reality.
This is what the must endure first:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grfgsPlglgc

:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

Inkwells are literally ISIS you misogynistic bigot they don’t respect womxn and are dangerous to society :soy:
SJWs are the real head chopping, blood thirsty ISIS terrorists that are a threat to society :feelsjuice:

It’s funny how it is so important for foids to have consequence free sex with Chad but no one is entitled to sex

They should bring the dogs and riot gear out for safety :feelsaww:

/attachments/1582909253652s-jpg.631941/?hash=650b8fb5d832f84ad5b3045f96795db8

Attachments

• 1582909253652s.jpg
    1582909253652s.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 20
Hope fully a few car rammings into them will do the job

I'm fairly new here. Are all incels right wingers? I am a right winger.
I guess there are virgins on the left? But they are coping, deluded thinking that they have a chance with women if they just read more about feminism and women's rights, and NAWALT.

I'm fairly new here. Are all incels right wingers? I am a right winger.
I guess there are virgins on the left? But they are coping, deluded thinking that they have a chance with women if they just read more about feminism and women's rights, and NAWALT.
Not all incels are right wingers, no.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back