Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy [SOY OVERLOAD] "AITA for telling family friends they are failures of a parents because their daughter has an extreme body count at 19?"

• Thread starter Deleted member 21227
  • Start date
The idiot believes he gave her a "wake-up call" :feelskek:
I'm sure she filled her throat and womb with cum from Chads 46 and 47 that same night

in 2020 19 bodies isnt even above average

He claims to have been one of the guys that banged her but if thats the case who is he to talk? Why is it ok for him to fuck her but not the other Chads?

He claims to have been one of the guys that banged her but if thats the case who is he to talk? Why is it ok for him to fuck her but not the other Chads?
he hoped she wouldn't whore around cuz they were each other's first

He's not a cucked soy at least he ditched her and humiliated her in front of her parents once he learned that she's a gigaslut. Dude said "i'm fucking happy i didn't sleep with a cum dumpster" to her face. Based and low inhib for calling this cumdump out.

6 definitely means Chad(lite). I really doubt the average normnigger gets that many girls in a decade

My use of "modest" was ironic ngl. I would be pleased to such a "modest" (for Chad) sex life.

She was most likely being conservative
It's probably closer to 80 or 90
Which is why she reacted the way she did. She thought dropping it to around half won't sound as bad, but then realized how that sounded just as horrible and for a brief moment felt bad about herself. Only because someone was judging her at that moment.
By the end of the day she's drowning in cum though to "wash her pains away".

The Whorely Water.

Which is why she reacted the way she did. She thought dropping it to around half won't sound as bad, but then realized how that sounded just as horrible and for a brief moment felt bad about herself. Only because someone was judging her at that moment.
By the end of the day she's drowning in cum though to "wash her pains away".

The Whorely Water.
I wish I could hamster my problems away like they can tbh

He did the right thing.

making AITA on cuckit is cucked

feels like larp

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6