Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy [SOY OVERLOAD] "AITA for telling family friends they are failures of a parents because their daughter has an extreme body count at 19?"

• Thread starter Deleted member 21227
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 21227

Banned
-
vpm1834hrm151.jpg

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

:soy::
"Your post has been removed.
Posts which discuss minors and sexual activity are strictly prohibited. "Minor" is defined by this subreddit as anyone under 18
Our policy includes threads that strongly imply that grooming may have occurred and stories about large age gaps which inspire debates about pedophilia in the comments.
We cannot allow any discussions involving minors and sexual content."

their daughter has an extreme body count at 19?
:waitwhat:

Last edited:
Her body her choice sweaty :soy:

God all those reddit cucks deserve to burned alive

Last edited:
"Probably 40-45". Damn it man.

Reddit is the most cucked app in oblivion lol. I don't think even most parents hold nowhere near the same views as them. They would have all of their daughters sleep with thousands of men if they could.

I don't even think they would have the same opinions for their son after he knocked up the first girl. Really just all around female worship.

Reddit is the most cucked app in oblivion lol. I don't think even most parents hold nowhere near the same views as them. They would have all of their daughters sleep with thousands of men if they could.

I don't even think they would have the same opinions for their son after he knocked up the first girl. Really just all around female worship.

"Saras" I'm guessing is a girl's name. I'm pretty sure no father, I don't care if cuck or not, would be happy to hear their barely legal daughter had "probably around 40-45" guys in her. No matter which hole it was.
That Saras has to be a foid.

i feel sick just by looking at the comments :feelspuke:

"Saras" I'm guessing is a girl's name. I'm pretty sure no father, I don't care if cuck or not, would be happy to hear their barely legal daughter had "probably around 40-45" guys in her. No matter which hole it was.
That Saras has to be a foid.
Well, yeah, but she'd still let and condone her daughter doing that lol (and the irony here is probably not her son). I just posted the comment because the "muh u jelly" comment.

Judging by the comments, the OP made roasties seethe hard :feelskek:

She will cross the sea of cocks.

VHti0FY.jpg

She will cross the sea of cocks.

VHti0FY.jpg
What do you think of my threads? Should I do as my username implies and find cucked reddit garbage like you find disgusting shit? :feelskek::feelsYall:

Well, yeah, but she'd still let and condone her daughter doing that lol (and the irony here is probably not her son). I just posted the comment because the "muh u jelly" comment.
you don't think the mother would allow her chad son to sleep around?

They would take issue with it after he knocked someone up.
well after he got a girl pregnant I guess. but if he didn't he could sleep around easy

Holy fuck this takes the cake for the most CUCKED THING I'VE EVER SEEN

Holy fuck this takes the cake for the most CUCKED THING I'VE EVER SEEN
I know, my T levels are dropping harder than the nukes on Japan during WW2 :feelskek:

well after he got a girl pregnant I guess. but if he didn't he could sleep around easy
If their daughter got pregnant (which is an inevitability) they would just have her get an abortion and carry on her merry way though.

Last edited:
If their daughter got pregnant (which is an inevitably) they would just have her get an abortion and carry on her merry way though.
sadly

What do you think of my threads? Should I do as my username implies and find cucked reddit garbage like you find disgusting shit? :feelskek::feelsYall:

HighIQ strategy tbh.

Honestly I could believe a 18 foid has a cock count that high, but seems like too much of a larp with that dialogue.

Thanks buddy boyo :feelsYall:

Doesn't matter if it's a LARP, the comments are very much assuming this is real
Can't believe I read that 40+ at AGE 18 isn't considered high.

Honestly at this point (major cope I know) I don't think I even want to ascend.

"of course YTA, you dared to criticize a wahmum" :soy::soy::soy::soy:

Bluepillers: 74 :soy::soy::soy:
Hey you dumb fucking niggers,
FUCK OFF FAGGOTS
Hope you get ER'd :)

Yta obviously sweetie.

Honestly at this point (major cope I know) I don't think I even want to ascend.
But think about the exciting open relationship that awaits! All you have to do is work 50 hours a week to support a foid while she gets blown out at the neighbor's house. Not to mention raising those sweet children with different fathers. Did I mention the monthly starfish sex?:bluepill::bluepill: :soy:

What does AITA mean?

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: Fucking based as dude. Slut is going to catch an STD real fast, if she hasn't gotten one already.

Remember the study, women halve their bodycount, so she fucked >(40x2)

Remember the study, women halve their bodycount, so she fucked >(40x2)
This is why I don't get dudes who discuss it with their foids. She's gonna lie and downplay it. Deep down you know it's high as fuck, so wrap it up and enjoy her worn out meat flaps while it's your turn.

Just remember that it's perfectly acceptable in society for a foid to have double digit bodycounts, but completely unacceptable to be an ugly male.

Account suspended.

40 guys by the age of 20??? Jesus Christ, how can her parents tolerate this??

Women: there's nothing wrong with having many sexual partners
Also women: *lie about their sex partners*
full

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back