Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW [Soy] "Oh no! this iNkWeLL doesn't want a whore for a gf!"

JestER

JestER

Clown World Analyst
★★★★★
Cuck

:soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill:

I find your kink-shaming problematic :soy:

Maybe he should respect women...wait maybe he should respect women’s rights to be whores.

today mention that you wan't to have a virgin girl for a girlfriend, whole society looks like you are insane.

today mention that you wan't to have a virgin girl for a girlfriend, whole society looks like you are insane.
It's not even that anymore, they think you are insane if you refuse to have gay sex with faggots pretending to be wahmen

Implement sharia'h immediately

You need to respect foid rights to not respect herself, inkwell. :soy:

I dont what the picture tries to tell.

The difference beetwen woman and a whore is that the woman respect herself.

IT are a joke and are not to be taken seriously.

They're the same retards that constantly say: "If Incels just want sex, why don't they have sex each other", but if you were to even say:
"If mentally ill trannies are complaining about non-mentally ill people wanting to have sex with them; why don't trannies have sex with other trannies only?

They'd have a heart attack.

If women can have such high sky standards, why can’t incels? Incels can’t even get an ugly girl anyway so.

what is the foid doing ? he should just fuck the slut then drive her to the middle of the desert and dump her to walk 500 miles alone and if the buzzards just happen to get her so what move on ,one less foid we have to be subjected to

what is the foid doing ? he should just fuck the slut then drive her to the middle of the desert and dump her to walk 500 miles alone and if the buzzards just happen to get her so what move on ,one less foid we have to be subjected to
I agree with you but without the "fuck the slut" part. I don't want to get condom piercing super AIDS.

What is the whore doing? I don't understand

Because it is insane because there are no virgin women. They are all pumped and dumped by chad

I can’t really tell what’s she’s doing, but it’s obvious she’s a whore so I guess it’s irrelevant

I would take a whore as a gf. But whore doesn’t want me.

She totally knows her worth, you idiot.