Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Soy/Normie Trait: thinking you're superior to incels

• Thread starter Deleted member 17889
  • Start date
Deleted member 17889

Deleted member 17889

Free Market Autist
-
Seriously this is a giga reddit normie trait, only fakecels and foids think they're better than a legit user on here

People that flaunt the fact that they think they're better/superior than someone on here are doing the exact same thing normies do to us everyday when they see us (some people doing it have been already exposed as fakecels) ngl i'm thinking about a couple of users that aren't banned yet but i'm not gonna mention them just to make them question their LARP :feelskek:

I hope you get breastcancer and die on reddit

Downloadfile 3

Thats also why inceltear exists. They want to feel superior.

i don't act superior here but i do encourage people to do well enough to not get instituted, because people hate inkels that won't normie-larp and want them in a padded cell

17889.jpg

Everyone thinks they're superior to everyone they disagree with because humans are so narcissistic and shallow by nature. Source: Every debate ever.

Pretty simple. He is 5'2.

Seriously this is a giga reddit normie trait, only fakecels and foids think they're better than a legit user on here

People that flaunt the fact that they think they're better/superior than someone on here are doing the exact same thing normies do to us everyday when they see us (some people doing it have been already exposed as fakecels) ngl i'm thinking about a couple of users that aren't banned yet but i'm not gonna mention them just to make them question their LARP :feelskek:

I hope you get breastcancer and die on reddit
my avi mogs yours

Since when is Justin Trudeau an incel? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
That's not Justin Trudeau. The bottom right is Knajjd who is a mod here. Despite his face he is still an incel because he is 5'2, a turbomanlet height kills ALL SMV.

That's not Justin Trudeau. The bottom right is Knajjd who is a mod here. Despite his face he is still an incel because he is 5'2, a turbomanlet height kills ALL SMV.
I know, it was a joke god dammit :feelsseriously:

I genuinely hope everyone who participated, commented, upvoted on r/IncelTears die. Literal brain dead clowns who have no clue and absolutely oblivious about what's happening around.