Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Soy normie media only covers incels because we have the autonomy to shoot up a supermarket

hunlow

hunlow

autistic, ugly bastard
★★★
They label you an extremist for being resentful about being treated like trash.

:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:
They don't realize our struggle or pain so why wpuld you dare brocel.

They don't realize our struggle or pain so why wpuld you dare brocel.
Of course they don't. That's why we're seen as extremists. It's simple: revenge. It's a personal vendetta. Why would a shooter give a shit what normies think or know?

Of course they don't. That's why we're seen as extremists. It's simple: revenge. It's a personal vendetta. Why would a shooter give a shit what normies think or know?

"Normies don't like when you kill people! They should understand that I'm mad about stuff!"

You cannot be this clueless.

they want us to ldar and self delete

"Normies don't like when you kill people! They should understand that I'm mad about stuff!"
Unironically tbh. The child who is not embraced by the village will burn it down to feel its warmth.

Unironically tbh. The child who is not embraced by the village will burn it down to feel its warmth.

Every killer has a motive, killers have had motives since Can and Abel. We have looked at these motives and decided they don't justify the homicide.

This is a dumbass argument because the issue has already been settled. You're not bringing anything new to the discussion by saying "I'm sad about stuff." Everyone knows. We've decided murder still isn't justified.

Every killer has a motive, killers have had motives since Can and Abel. We have looked at these motives and decided they don't justify the homicide.

This is a dumbass argument because the issue has already been settled. You're not bringing anything new to the discussion by saying "I'm sad about stuff." Everyone knows. We've decided murder still isn't justified.
Politically motivated murders can bring about change. Not that I would ever do such a thing.

It's normies who are clueless to the actual problems that cause people to ER.

Politically motivated murders can bring about change. Not that I would ever do such a thing.

I've said this before, and I'll say it again: Sad people have killed for years and years now. The only change that's brought is less and less sympathy for sad people.

The world will not bow to revenge killers. On the contrary, they'll make life hard for everyone else just so that there's consequences for the revenge killer. Basic fucking shit that you should all be aware of, but the quality of posts around here have fucking plummeted.

I've said this before, and I'll say it again: Sad people have killed for years and years now. The only change that's brought is less and less sympathy for sad people.

The world will not bow to revenge killers. On the contrary, they'll make life hard for everyone else just so that there's consequences for the revenge killer. Basic fucking shit that you should all be aware of, but the quality of posts around here have fucking plummeted.
Yes but this isn't just sad people that are sad because sometimes life sucks. This current society is conducive to deranged and depressed murderers.

The more that happens the more society has to force itself to reflect on why this is happening.

Yes but this isn't just sad people that are sad because sometimes life sucks. This current society is conducive to deranged and depressed murderers.

The more that happens the more society has to force itself to reflect on why this is happening.

No. Again, people have been making complaints like these since before either of us were born. The response is always "No, society didn't make you this way. Fuck you, murderer." And the "fuck yous" are only getting louder.

No. Again, people have been making complaints like these since before either of us were born. The response is always "No, society didn't make you this way. Fuck you, murderer." And the "fuck yous" are only getting louder.
If you think what is going on now is even comparable to what was "happening" (nothing) even 50 years ago you have totally lost the plot.

If you think what is going on now is even comparable to what was "happening" (nothing) even 50 years ago you have totally lost the plot.

What? Tinder? OnlyFans?

Here's how doomed your projections are: Back when Columbine happened, we stopped to think "Maybe we need to be more compassionate towards these loners." Back THEN we stopped to think that.

Fast forward to now, in this supposedly worse time. If things have gotten worse, we should be that much more compassionate. But no, the years have made us colder, not warmer. Today we're like "Actually, fuck loners. And fuck their parents, too. Their parents should go to jail just for not doing more to save us from their crimes."

No one is blaming the "bullies" or the girls who wouldn't date them anymore. No one is blaming the dating market anymore. The fault is entirely on the criminal now. And maybe his parents if they didn't take his guns away.

What? Tinder? OnlyFans?

Here's how doomed your projections are: Back when Columbine happened, we stopped to think "Maybe we need to be more compassionate towards these loners." Back THEN we stopped to think that.

Fast forward to now, in this supposedly worse time. If things have gotten worse, we should be that much more compassionate. But no, the years have made us colder, not warmer. Today we're like "Actually, fuck loners. And fuck their parents, too. Their parents should go to jail just for not doing more to save us from their crimes."

No one is blaming the "bullies" or the girls who wouldn't date them anymore. No one is blaming the dating market anymore. The fault is entirely on the criminal now. And maybe his parents if they didn't take his guns away.

View: https://voca.ro/1hthFHp20HlB

Normies usually don't care when people are bullied. So why they wonder if someone retaliates against soyciety?

This is good for us unironically. Let them fear us

Normies usually don't care when people are bullied. So why they wonder if someone retaliates against soyciety?

"Normies don't sympathize enough with us to let us kill people" is a dumbass thread to make.

What? Tinder? OnlyFans?

Here's how doomed your projections are: Back when Columbine happened, we stopped to think "Maybe we need to be more compassionate towards these loners."
Like scumciety ever was compassionate towards ugly losers :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:.
I felt pity towards myself sometimes but pity is a cheap and humiliating feeling.
Compassion is more than pity.

Like scumciety ever was compassionate towards ugly losers :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:.
I felt pity towards myself sometimes but pity is a cheap and humiliating feeling.
Compassion is more than pity.

Then you should understand how stupid this thread is. Saying things like "Normies should be nice to us when we kill people."

What? Tinder? OnlyFans?

If majority of people think that anxious loners and their usually struggling and mentally deranged parents should go to jail instead of rude dominant bullies and their bulldog parents, then this shows that scumciety just values power over justice and that power moves such as shooting are perfectly acceptable...

Last edited:
If majority of people think that anxious loners and their usually struggling and mentally deranged parents should go to jail instead of rude dominant bullies and their bulldog parents, this shows that scumciety just values power over justice and that power moves such as shooting are perfectly acceptable...

Bitching about "power over justice" while being the one advocating for indiscriminate violence against the defenseless. You're being a dumbass for the sake of being a dumbass.

Then you should understand how stupid this thread is. Saying things like "Normies should be nice to us when we kill people."
Maybe they should investigate more why certain people act in such a desperate way?

Bitching about "power over justice" while being the one advocating for indiscriminate violence against the defenseless.
Can you show where I advocate for indiscriminate violence against the defensless?

Can you show where I advocate for indiscriminate violence against the defensless?

This thread makes the retarded critique that it's unfair to be labeled an extremist for shooting up a supermarket, because being sad somehow justifies it. Shooting up a supermarket is indiscriminate violence against the defenseless.

Maybe they should investigate more why certain people act in such a desperate way?

As I've already pointed out, they know. And they've decided "No, you are not justified in shooting up a supermarket, no one cares how lonely you are."

This thread makes the retarded critique that it's unfair to be labeled an extremist for shooting up a supermarket, because being sad somehow justifies it. Shooting up a supermarket is indiscriminate violence against the defenseless.

As I've already pointed out, they know. And they've decided "No, you are not justified in shooting up a supermarket, no one cares how lonely you are."
People usually didn't start violence because they're lonely but they may start acting violent if they're bullied and disrespected as if they're a lesser beings.

People usually didn't start violence because they're lonely but they may start acting violent if they're bullied and disrespected as if they're a lesser beings.

Lonely, bullied, disrespected, none of these things justify shooting up a supermarket. And we as a forum were supposed to understand that by now. So to make a thread like "I don't get it why don't normies understand that I should be allowed to shoot people if someone disrespects me" is a retarded post to make now.

I would've accepted "I know shooting people is wrong, but I don't care." But to make a thread suggesting that normies should be understanding of you, nah, that's dumb.

This is a good quote.

Also, normies never experienced what we did. Nothing from it. For them, living a few months like us is called depression. Although we do look like humans (sort of with the ugliness), we certainly do not have the same thought patterns as they never properly developed in our heads. There is nothing like love, acceptance, or other things that normies commonly learn in their lives. We were completely deprived of these things, and so we developed as mentally absolutely different people.

Lonely, bullied, disrespected, none of these things justify shooting up a supermarket. And we as a forum were supposed to understand that by now. So to make a thread like "I don't get it why don't normies understand that I should be allowed to shoot people if someone disrespects me" is a retarded post to make now.

I would've accepted "I know shooting people is wrong, but I don't care." But to make a thread suggesting that normies should be understanding of you, nah, that's dumb.
What is this cuck response? Normie apologist. I noticed this faggot is making a lot of similar responses in other threads. Don´t you want to suck on normies dick more? Ohh noo, shooting is baaad, nothing they have done to us warrants violence, no nooo, just rot in peace.

"Lonely, bullied, disrespected, none of these things justify shooting up a supermarket. And we as a forum were supposed to understand that by now"

Why are you talking like you know the general truth about what we should do or not do, what is justifiable, and what is not? You know shit. If somebody had his whole life ruined by society, then he is in no way obligated to follow any rules, because following them did not benefit him in any way. Society is supposed to create decent conditions for everybody. If these conditions are met, then we can accept the rules and play according to them. If the whole society decided that you are the lowest form of scum because of your looks and are making your life a hell, then only faggot would care about their rules or what they deem moral or not since he was already outcast from society.
So to make a thread like "I don't get it why don't normies understand that I should be allowed to shoot people if someone disrespects me" is a retarded post to make now.
Your response is retarded.
I would've accepted
We do not care what you would have accepted. We did not need your acceptance, so fuck off.

What is this cuck response? Normie apologist. I noticed this faggot is making a lot of similar responses in other threads. Don´t you want to suck on normies dick more? Ohh noo, shooting is baaad, nothing they have done to us warrants violence, no nooo, just rot in peace.

"Lonely, bullied, disrespected, none of these things justify shooting up a supermarket. And we as a forum were supposed to understand that by now"

Why are you talking like you know the general truth about what we should do or not do, what is justifiable, and what is not? You know shit. If somebody had his whole life ruined by society, then he is in no way obligated to follow any rules, because following them did not benefit him in any way. Society is supposed to create decent conditions for everybody. If these conditions are met, then we can accept the rules and play according to them. If the whole society decided that you are the lowest form of scum because of your looks and are making your life a hell, then only faggot would care about their rules or what they deem moral or not since he was already outcast from society.

Your response is retarded.

We do not care what you would have accepted. We did not need your acceptance, so fuck off.

How do I presume to know what we should do or not do on this forum? Because we've had this conversation already. I was around for the years we talked this thing to death. If you're still making the argument that society should take your side when you kill people, you're fucking new not just to this forum, but life in general.

How do I presume to know what we should do or not do on this forum? Because we've had this conversation already. I was around for the years we talked this thing to death. If you're still making the argument that society should take your side when you kill people, you're fucking new not just to this forum, but life in general.
I don´t give a fuck what a cuck like you think, what your join date is, or whoever you had this conversation with already.
If you're still making the argument that society should take your side when you kill people,
Go try to do these strawman arguments on someone else.

Go try to do these strawman arguments on someone else.

Strawman argument? The thread literally criticizes calling people who shoot up supermarkets "extremists." To not call them extremists would be taking their side.

If you're still making the argument that society should take your side when you kill people
This is a strawman right there. I did not write this argument; you created it to serve your needs. Show me where, in my previous responses, I did write this. I was writing something completely different about how people whose lives were ruined by society would not benefit from following their stupid rules or morals because they did not help them when they needed to, which got them into this awful situation in the first place.

This is a strawman right there. I did not write this argument; you created it to serve your needs. Show me where, in my previous responses, I did write this. I was writing something completely different about how people whose lives were ruined by society would not benefit from following their stupid rules or morals because they did not help them when they needed to, which got them into this awful situation in the first place.

You came here talking about my responses to this dumbass thread. That's the conversation we're having right now.

How nice of you to change a subject.:feelskek: Get lost.

Change a subject? You came here. And then you changed the subject. What the fuck are you even talking about right now?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back