Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL [Soy] "My wife refuses to be intimate with me until we adopt an african american child"

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★
le sex with wifey :soy::soy:

Imagine ascending to this

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/relationships/comments/ha88yj/my_33m_wife_32f_is_set_on_adopting_an_african/

Nuke America. A failed experiment. George Washington was a cunt for rebelling against British empire btw.

Everything about this is hilarious and depressing simultaneously

based reddit larper trying to make his compatriots think and stop being such fucking cuckolds for darkies

Nuke America. A failed experiment. George Washington was a cunt for rebelling against British empire btw.
Its anything but failed. Infact it was the brits who later changed themselves in its image. And together these two libcucked countries controlled by corporate industrial interests managed to win 2 world wars and make us all subject to their pathetic ideology

Its anything but failed. Infact it was the brits who later changed themselves in its image. And together these two libcucked countries controlled by corporate industrial interests managed to win 2 world wars and make us all subject to their pathetic ideology
To say they are on a massive decline is an understatement. Their ideology is self-destructive, I don't see how they save themselves.

To say they are on a massive decline is an understatement. There ideology is self-destructive, I don't see how they save themselves.
Their ideology is shit that's for sure but we are yet to see atleast 100 years of steady decline before things begin to change

Washington wanted to have America be a state based on white anglo Saxon Protestant supremacy tbh. But yeah, a nation state is a shitty idea. To make a country you need to have a homogenous “organic” population. Germany has germanics, England has anglos etc etc. a nation that isn’t founded on that becomes shit with multiculturalism and a “melting pot culture”

America being the perfect example of why “LE MELTING POT CULTURE” doesn’t work. Wtf is American culture? They erased all of them through this diversification shit (including mine), and now we have a gaping void fit only by Cardi b shaking her ass talking about her vagina.

Tinder girl i was talking to with genetic disease also was insistent on wanting to adopt a kid if she werent able to have one of her own. i told her what i thought about it (ie that I wouldnt want it) and she immediately cut ties loose with me. crazy bitches man

This is honestly so very sad

I cannot think of any reason for his wife to want to adopt an african american child but to be able to virtue signal to her social circle/society

Larp for sure. Celebrities does buy ethnics kids as pets.

chad could literally be a KKK member and still fuck "woke" nigger lives matter whores

I still find it genuinely hard to believe these kind of cucks actually exist. They do though, people calling it a LARP have no idea how harped and fucking insane western SJWs are.

Are those 2 children slightly darker than usual? Just sayin'

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back