Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Soy Megathread

Sans

Sans

Overlord
★★★★★
In this thread we make fun of soyboys, post pictures of soyboys, say things soyboys would say, etc.

I’ll start.

What the heck did you just hecking say about me, friendo? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in r/IncelTears, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on incels.co, and I have over 300 confirmed IncelTears screencaps. I am trained in soy warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire IT armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the frick out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fricking words. You think you can get away with saying that problematic crap to me over the Internet? Think again, sweet summer child. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across IncelTears and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, pal. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're heckin’ dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can force feed you soy in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed screencapping, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the IncelTears userbase and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your toxic ass off the face of the continent, you little incel. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your darn tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn incel. I will call you a toxic incel until the end of time and you will drown in it. You're heckin’ dead, friendo.

Last edited:

kek

edit: SILVER?!?????!!!!?!!??! THANKS REDDIT I NEVER THOUGHT THIS WOULD HAPPEN edit 2: ANOTHER2️⃣ SILVER OH MY GOD WTF edit 3: thanks for the gold kind stranger tHaNkS FOr ThE GOld kInD sTrAnGer
THANKS FOR THE GOLD KIND STRANGER
THE GOLD
KIND STRANGER
THE GOLD KIND STRANGER
(chorus: the gold kind stranger)
edit 4: THANKS FOR "POPPING" "MY" "PLATINUM" """"CHERRY"""" WHATEVER THAT'S SUPPOSED TO MEAN WHO CARES I GOT PLATINUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHA SUCK MY DICK I GOT PLATINUM I'M AN UNEMPLOYED 40 YEAR OLD MAN WHO COPIES AND PASTES THE SAME 15 SENTENCES ON REDDIT AND OFFICE QUOTES HAHAHAAAAA BUT FUCK YOU I GOT PLATINUM THANK YOU KIND STRANGER edit 5: MYMOSTUPVOTEDCOMMENTISABOUTGOLDTHANKYOUREDDITFOR THE GOLD (chorus: the gold kind stranger) WEDIDITREDDITTHANKYOUREDDITTHE GOLD (chorus: the gold)
chorus: the gold
edit 6: 100 UPVOTES!!!!!! TWO PLATINUMS!!?!??!?!??!!! I'M FAMOUS GUYS I'M DOING AN AMA AMA (edit after posting this copy pasta, I'm already doing one lol) THANK YOU ALL I LOVE YOU THANK YOU FOR THE FAME KIND STRANGERS (chorus: kind stranger) THE SILVERS (chorus: kind stranger) THE GOLD (chorus: the gold kind stranger) THE PLATINUM (chorus: kind stranger) THE UPVOTES

edit: SILVER?!?????!!!!?!!??! THANKS REDDIT I NEVER THOUGHT THIS WOULD HAPPEN edit 2: ANOTHER2️⃣ SILVER OH MY GOD WTF edit 3: thanks for the gold kind stranger tHaNkS FOr ThE GOld kInD sTrAnGer
THANKS FOR THE GOLD KIND STRANGER
THE GOLD
KIND STRANGER
THE GOLD KIND STRANGER
(chorus: the gold kind stranger)
edit 4: THANKS FOR "POPPING" "MY" "PLATINUM" """"CHERRY"""" WHATEVER THAT'S SUPPOSED TO MEAN WHO CARES I GOT PLATINUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHA SUCK MY DICK I GOT PLATINUM I'M AN UNEMPLOYED 40 YEAR OLD MAN WHO COPIES AND PASTES THE SAME 15 SENTENCES ON REDDIT AND OFFICE QUOTES HAHAHAAAAA BUT FUCK YOU I GOT PLATINUM THANK YOU KIND STRANGER edit 5: MYMOSTUPVOTEDCOMMENTISABOUTGOLDTHANKYOUREDDITFOR THE GOLD (chorus: the gold kind stranger) WEDIDITREDDITTHANKYOUREDDITTHE GOLD (chorus: the gold)
chorus: the gold
edit 6: 100 UPVOTES!!!!!! TWO PLATINUMS!!?!??!?!??!!! I'M FAMOUS GUYS I'M DOING AN AMA AMA (edit after posting this copy pasta, I'm already doing one lol) THANK YOU ALL I LOVE YOU THANK YOU FOR THE FAME KIND STRANGERS (chorus: kind stranger) THE SILVERS (chorus: kind stranger) THE GOLD (chorus: the gold kind stranger) THE PLATINUM (chorus: kind stranger) THE UPVOTES
I’m losing sleep, I’m kekking so hard.

You are a WHITE MALE, therefore everything is handed to you on a silver platter!

Can I have a soylent?
- You can have a soylent.
That’s too straight for me! *spits* *gay scream*

I don’t like the soylent.
- You don’t like the soylent? (NO!)
It’s too straaa-aight!

Oh sweet summer child why are you so racist, homophobic and mysogonist :soy: :soy: :soy: Yikes these incels are like the empire from star wars am I right? :soy::soy::soy:

Thanks for the reddit gold kind stranger :soy:

Not exactly soy related but this is worth sharing.

Whoa, so much aggression in this thread. Let’s unpack this. Absofrickinglootly we need to do something about incels. Period. So let’s stop this darn infighting and come together frienderinos!

it's almost as if....