Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Soy manlet becomes blackpilled

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

Funny how normans swallow the blackpill if you include an obligatory " I’m not saying short men are in any way oppressed and historically abused the way women, trans people, fat people, etc., are" :soy::soy:

who tf reads this whole shit lol

dnr but based

slightly glanced over and saw this
"Now, I’m not saying short men are in any way oppressed and historically abused the way women, trans people..."

not reading this:feelswhat:
Still is bluepilled. Maybe show him the atomic blackpill. That made me cry on the floor :feelsrope::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelsrope:

If you have more than one digit IQ you can't possibly deny the blackpill. We manlets are born to lose.

"Now, I’m not saying short men are in any way oppressed and historically abused the way women, trans people..."
I assume it's a magic words on reddit, which you have to say to not be permanently banned when you say something that's considered extraordinary by the average redditor.

I used to feel, as a guy who’s 5’6”, that the types of dudes who complained about this tended to be angry woman hating types with no self-awareness
Yeah just hate the people that go through the same struggles as you and slander them. How dare they complain about their issues instead of staying quiet like pussies like you. What a fucking faggot.

:soy: "Men have never been oppressed in the way woman have". :soy:

haha but if that manlet didnt wrote that he would got his thread deleted.thats the state of the GESTAPODDIT

23cdb015a889b16d059de6b13284e4e9

If you have more than one digit IQ you can't possibly deny the blackpill. We manlets are born to lose.

I assume it's a magic words on reddit, which you have to say to not be permanently banned when you say something that's considered extraordinary by the average redditor.

haha but if that manlet didnt wrote that he would got his thread deleted.thats the state of the GESTAPODDIT

"Now, I’m not saying short men are in any way oppressed and historically abused the way women, trans people, fat people, etc., are," :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

My god that is cucked. Also because even being fat is better than being short. As we all know at one time lardasses were even considered more attractive due to it being a sign of wealth.

Now, I’m not saying short men are in any way oppressed and historically abused the way women, trans people, fat people,

This cuck snuck in fat people JFL