Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Soy-looking incel stabbed to death on Australian street

typical drug dealer fags

Bet the killers were Niggers or Shitskins: Simply, as a Whitecel, you should not want to live around non-Whites.

Yes, we are still at the bottom, but we are at least safe; research also shows humans naturally feel more comfortable around faces of their own race.

Looks a bit like Bob my old college pot dealer buddy. Except for the soy beard thing.

Sounds like mayos did it...

Perhaps for using his skateboard to smash their car windows.... Although how they cleaned up the audio is beyond me.

Just knock on doors and look for people that threatened you with a knife bro...

Bet the killers were Niggers or Shitskins: Simply, as a Whitecel, you should not want to live around non-Whites.

Yes, we are still at the bottom, but we are at least safe; research also shows humans naturally feel more comfortable around faces of their own race.
I think they were white drug dealers, which are problem as much as nigs are

Can confirm, when I walk into a area full of ethnics I feel very uncomfortable.

That’s what you cumskins desERve for murdERing and raping millions of ethnics and niggERs during the eras of colonialism and slavERy, in addition to robbing them of their wealth and leaving their countries as poor shitholes.

What goes around cums around. No pity for you white garbage mothERfuckERs.

That’s what you cumskins desERve for murdERing and raping millions of ethnics and niggERs during the eras of colonialism and slavERy, in addition to robbing them of their wealth and leaving their countries as poor shitholes.

Ok

I see he's enjoying the vibrant culture of other peoples.

I think they were white drug dealers, which are problem as much as nigs are
Still: Many of the Whites I know who are lowlives acted in a "Wigger" manner, and were clearly influenced by Nig culture.

Not to mention, studies show even amongst groups internally, trust is lowered in a multiracial society.
latinos are pretty rough, they are hyper NT normies.

>Implying Niggers had anything before colonialism

What about the Celts, Slavs, and even Anglos who were oppressed by Scandinavians, and had tons of their foids taken by them?
What about Balkanites, who were oppressed by Ottomans?
What about Italy, which France, Spain, and Austria divided into vassals & exploited?
What about when Rome not only controlled N. Africa & the Levant, but also much of Europe?
What about the non-Russian Slavs who were ruled over by the USSR?

Did you forget about the Mongols? Imperial Japan? All the Caliphates?

Last edited:
>Implying Niggers had anything before colonialism

What about the Celts, Slavs, and even Anglos who were oppressed by Scandinavians, and had tons of their foids taken by Vikings?
What about Balkanites, who were oppressed by Ottomans?
What about Italy, which France, Spain, and Austria divided into vassals & exploited?

Did you forget about the Mongols? Imperial Japan? All the Caliphates?
@THE TRUE DIGLET just copy & paste from that thread you made here.

latinos are pretty rough, they are hyper NT normies.
Yeah they’re so fucking loud and they’re always yelling all the time, and then there’s me the polar opposite as I’m pretty much a mute when I go out.

Yeah they’re so fucking loud and they’re always yelling all the time, and then there’s me the polar opposite as I’m pretty much a mute when I go out.
My Hispanic ""friends"" in hs were worse than my White normshit ""friends""

They're also fucking up the economy in the US also, in part no less thanks to Crapitalism.

of course he has a white person in his avi
Kek I've noticed that also.

>Hates White people.
>Has White person in avi.

Fucking @bannedincel even claimed his was supposed to be an Arab. :feelskek:

Fucking @
bannedincel
@bannedincel even claimed his was supposed to be an Arab. :feelskek:
Nicolas Cage Laugh GIFs | Tenor

Drug dealer, don't care. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Nothing of value was lost.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back