Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy soy is just about everywhere

owly

owly

Banned
-
check the ingridients its all over :
chocolates, cereal, breads, krekers, oil, fries, frozen foods, granola, canned goods.

dairy and meats with antibiotics can also cause moobs.
also old plastic bottles.

Gyno is a fucking death sentence. I even have it when I'm low bf. JFL at my life.
127c8a98f8a08d09ef907e1c1910e6d32a4c9a3f7719f9b1d45b9c18ee760fc3

I need gyno surgery. Hopefully i can make money out if ewhoring
Maybe show some 60 year old incel my tits

Gyno is almost as bad as below average dick tbh. Cant take your shirt off, and have to try to hide that you have man bobs when you're in public.

Yet another problem for potential males to contend with. Chromosomal disorders, order of birth, older parents, and that’s just prenatally! It’s just too much for most guys to ever have a chance. I really believe that 50 years ago it was uncommon to be low-T so most guys were somewhat attractive to women in the way that most young women are kinda attractive to men. There’s nothing tougher than being a male who becomes a Chad in today’s toxic environment with ancient mothers, IVF, and Soy.

yuqY1t.gif

It's all part of the plan...

You're right... The ingredients in my bread lists vegetable oil (canola or soybean oil)...
No wonder my life sucks.

ZOG food industry

Then NPCs wonder why breast and prostate cancer are increasing while sperm counts plummet.