Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Soy Inceltears coping hard and cant even accept reality of young chads and chadlites

R

Ropemaxx

Self-banned
-
hahah the incels on inceltear cant believe reality in front of their eyes
jeez their so naive they dont realize not every other man loses his virginity to a fatty at 25 like they did

Over

If anyone doubts the sexual experiences of young 10-15 year old chad and chatlites, you ARE NOT blackpilled yet.

even @rightfulcel got some action at 14. and he was posting on this forum :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

lol @ people who think kids aren't fucking as soon as puberty hits

Alot of people in the popular (chad n Stacy group) lost their virginity at aged 14-15

even @rightfulcel got some action at 14. and he was posting on this forum :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

lol @ people who think kids aren't fucking as soon as puberty hits
Exactly!!!!!
If even rightfulcel got some action, imagine any chad or chadlite. I cant believe the naivity of these incel normies on inceltear
I can 100% confirm my friends got laid at that age. I literally heard phonecalls of women setting up a day to have sex.

My 14 year old brother literally slays, I have proof because he sends me nudes he gets. IT is coping too hard jfl

He's half right. He wasn't getting any.

Ye a few people did actually have sex at that age
it's more than you think probably. i'd guess around 50% of girls lose their virginity by 13

it's more than you think probably. i'd guess around 50% of girls lose their virginity by 13
It was different in each school. Mine might've been an anomaly. Cuz I moved to a different one at one time and I was made fun of for being a virgin at 17.

It was different in each school. Mine might've been an anomaly. Cuz I moved to a different one at one time and I was made fun of for being a virgin at 17.
yeah exactly, literally bad to be virgin under 18 jfl

imagine being this deluded

hell yea, of course you were not getting any ass when you were a teen, cuz you're fucking dumb uggo :feelsokman:

Hahaha, that massive gigacope. These fucks don't realize that they were never desirable enough for a classmate to drop her panties for them. "But muh 14 year old, lye ing!!" :soy: They can just ask attractive guys over 20 at age did they first score and you can get some real numbers. (Its 14 up). This nigger does not even take into account countries with 16 year old AOC so their first times a lower then Jewmerica.

Edit: The retards are asking the other soyboys about when they lost their virginity. Lol Of course IT is full of the biggest slayers and not the frail males of the internet.

Last edited:
Hahaha, that massive gigacope. These fucks don't realize that they were never desirable enough for a classmate to drop her panties for them. "But muh 14 year old, lye ing!!" :soy: They can just ask attractive guys over 20 at age did they first score and you can get some real numbers. (Its 14 up). This nigger does not even take into account countries with 16 year old AOC so their first times a lower then Jewmerica.

View attachment 272676
:lul::lul::lul: these soy copers literally deny reality at this point.

Although some guys would lie at that age, at one point you can tell who is getting laid and whose isn't.

just force them to browse tiktok for 1 hour

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back