Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Soy cucks are even more worse than foids

Doug

Doug

Everytime i get a gun in my hand it...
-
They are even Defending women and their irrational hypocritical attitude

While most of them are probably virgins who are fapping at the account Picture of some Girl after she liked some of his Facebook posts

Imagine a world where women would not be pedestalized even in the slightest way

Of Course they would still crawl chad cock, but they would also fuck a average man or under average guy occasionally

It isnt a wonder that todays average women are rejecting 80% of the male Population, because she only has to wear some make up in a slutty pose and voila she gets thousands of likes from thirsty soy cucks and White knights on Instagram etc. Making her think that she entitled to the top 20% of men

Weak men where Always the biggest threat to society

A strong man keeps his chickens in a barn, while a weak vegan soy cuck frees them and Feeds them until they are fat lazy and inflexible and unthankful

Amen, it's men who give these bitches their power. There are too many soyboys worshipping these cunts. You take away all that attention and validation and these twats are nothing.

I agree, without soyboy cucks there would be no feminism and other cancers like degeneracy.

Soyboys are the ones who give the sluts all that validation.