Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Soviet roasties were just as brutal as the soviet men- Explained by German veteran

• Thread starter Deleted member 30912
  • Start date
Good thing they all got raped. And then all the German women got raped too. We need another world war.

Why would you not want all the normalfags to get drafted en-masse into a another war, killing and getting killed by other normgroid scum from another country?

Why would you not want all the normalfags to get drafted en-masse into a another war, killing and getting killed by other normgroid scum from another country?
because i'm on the conscription list. draft doesn't discriminate incels get drafted too.

you have to be an idiot to fight for your country and politicians' beliefs.

because i'm on the conscription list. draft doesn't discriminate incels get drafted too.

you have to be an idiot to fight for your country and politicians' beliefs.
I plan on dodging.

It's going to be difficult, but I'll try and figure it out when the time comes. You know there was this Vietnam book I forgot the name of, this guy escapes to canauckstan and settles with an 87 year-old man somewhere in the woods. I know tech is much more advanced now, so it'll be more difficult by a huge margin.

Last edited:
Good thing they all got raped. And then all the German women got raped too. We need another world war.
Srs? Shit now I can’t wait to fight Russia