Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SouthAsianMasculinity is another cope sub tbh

• Thread starter Deleted member 31869
  • Start date
Deleted member 31869

Deleted member 31869

Just pass me the rope
-
I thought it was a blackpilled sub and started posting there, I had made a new reddit account for that bc I don't really use reddit.

It is blackpilled compared to turbocope asian masculinity subs, but still not on our level at all. They think they "don't own brown women" :soy: and that it's ok that indian women all go for white guys because "other indian women are decent and want to form a family" :soy: and, believe it or not, some actually said that its ok they ride the white chad cock carousel, because "they'll end up wanting to settle down with an indian guy" lmao literally alpha fucks beta bux :feelsUgh:

I left a few comments saying that women deserve to get raped and some guy said that "desis" have a rapey reputation because of people like me. I said that I'm not indian but on the sub to support currycels, and that they should stop worshipping the same women who think white guys are better than them, and if there is a rape problem in India it's only because the women deserve it as they won't put out otherwise. At this point some cuck started seething, I got a lot of downvotes and they shadow banned me from reddit :soy::soy::feelshaha:

Last edited:
I'm disappointed in curries tbh :feelsUgh:

Malditos pajeet jajajajja

curries have simp/rapist bipolar disorder, literally the two extremes women hate most

I thought it was a blackpilled sub and started posting there, I had made a new reddit account for that bc I don't really use reddit.

It is blackpilled compared to turbocope asian masculinity subs, but still not on our level at all. They think they "don't own brown women" :soy: and that it's ok that indian women all go for white guys because "other indian women are decent and want to form a family" :soy: and, believe it or not, some actually said that its ok they ride the white chad cock carousel, because "they'll end up wanting to settle down with an indian guy" lmao literally alpha fucks beta bux :feelsUgh:

I left a few comments saying that women deserve to get raped and some guy said that "desis" have a rapey reputation because of people like me. I said that I'm not indian but on the sub to support currycels, and that they should stop worshipping the same women who think white guys are better than them, and if there is a rape problem in India it's only because the women deserve it as they won't put out otherwise. At this point some cuck started seething, I got a lot of downvotes and they shadow banned me from reddit :soy::soy::feelshaha:
Jesus Christ. We need WW3 between the currycels and ricecels ASAP.

anytime a sub or forum is about masculinity you can just assume it's gonna be blue/red pilled

No it isn't. Just because anti-incel subs screenshot them doesn't mean they are blackpilled. mgtow gets screenshotted too and they are not blackpilled. All it takes is saying anything unflattering about women and opposing the current way nonchad men are treated.
You shouldn't be surprised ngl it's reddit after all. A better idea would have been to contact the people that seemed from their posts to be closest to the blackpill and let them know they can rant on forums like this without getting brigaded like they do on that sub.
You are kind of going about it wrong tbh
The best option is to send them a private message and let them know about this place and how you've noticed they keep getting silenced or shut down on reddit for venting legitimate grievances and how that won't happen on this forum.

No it isn't. Just because anti-incel subs screenshot them doesn't mean they are blackpilled. mgtow gets screenshotted too and they are not blackpilled. All it takes is saying anything unflattering about women and opposing the current way nonchad men are treated.

You shouldn't be surprised ngl it's reddit after all. A better idea would have been to contact the people that seemed from their posts to be closest to the blackpill and let them know they can rant on forums like this without getting brigaded like they do on that sub.

You are kind of going about it wrong tbh
The best option is to send them a private message and let them know about this place and how you've noticed they keep getting silenced or shut down on reddit for venting legitimate grievances and how that won't happen on this forum.
High IQ ngl i may try that:feelsthink:

If it is still on Reddit it would have to be cucked and not based

I got accused of being a white larper or brown foid and got banned from there jfl

"Indian masculinity" is like "African civilization", nonexistent.

You sound like a grifter