Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News South Korea's most notorious paedophile rapist is out

Cho was convicted of kidnapping and raping an 8-year-old girl in a church bathroom in Ansan in 2008 in a brutal attack that left her with severe, lasting injuries

Cho was convicted of kidnapping and raping an 8-year-old girl in a church bathroom in Ansan in 2008 in a brutal attack that left her with severe, lasting injuries
The details r quite graphic

His life is over.

Normfags will kill him he was safer in jail

Only 12 years? Why do non-Americans hate justice so much

Oh so this is a cho everyone is always referencing.
In my country you literally can't get more than 15 years for anything ever. Even the worst of the worst cap at 20. Unless it becomes a politically motivated case and you are hanged

Was he a faggot or did he only rape foids? If it was the latter then he was pretty based

some Asian got out of jail has nothing to do with me

For better or for worse, the US does seem to be the only developed nation that actually has harsh penalties for violent crimes

As much as I despise the modern day anti-pedo hysteria/moral panic/witch-hunt, this guy's crime was pretty nasty, and I can understand the hate he's getting.

Instead of dealing with the Zionists they group up to make a big crowd of people just to throw eggs at a singular pedophile?

Quite funny their anger is against one single guy. Mostly a loner without connection.
But if you dare to bring the big players, the general public don't care at all.

This is basically Nathan larson but more dark triad

Based
:feelswhat:
In my country you literally can't get more than 15 years for anything ever. Even the worst of the worst cap at 20. Unless it becomes a politically motivated case and you are hanged
Heres similar., 40 years maximum, lots of benefits, prisonbux for your family in case you have kids, etc.
death only in the case of traitorous act in wartime.

Last edited:
Quite funny their anger is against one single guy. Mostly a loner without connection.
But if you dare to bring the big players, the general public don't care at all.
The blackpill part is he has a wife who didn't leave him and she defended his character too. Darktriadmaxx

Nobody ever gives me free eggs!

I always have to buy my own...

Instead of dealing with the Zionists they group up to make a big crowd of people just to throw eggs at a singular pedophile?
it doesn't make sense for them to be so vengeful at someone who has done nothing against them, absolutely nothing at all.

Last edited:
it doesn't make sense for them to be so vengeful at someone who has done nothing against them, absolutely nothing at all.

Mob mentality.

Many of them probably also have children so they project that as well, 'imagine if my child was raped' something like that.

Mob mentality.

Many of them probably also have children so they project that as well, 'imagine if my child was raped' something like that.
i still wouldn't say it makes sense.
throwing eggs at someone who served his time and did nothing wrong to you or anyone you know?
it's a combination of tacitly sanctioned public hatred against him and virtue signaling which allowed for the rare chance make their true evil, unforgiving, and vengeful sides to express themselves.
i bet if it was allowed they would torture and kill him for fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back