Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

South Korea should do mass immigration

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
By the logic of people against mass reckless immigration, South Korea should be a model country. Great industry, wealthy, one culture, one ethnic group, very low crime, classy people, very low immigration. In reality it is a dystopia of sexless workaholics, retarded studycels.

What they need to do is start importing 1 million of the worst people in the world. From Muslim jihadists, to violent Tyrones, to failed losers Eurotrash, to scheming curries.

It will shake things up because what they need is chaos. South Korea is too orderly.

true tbh. Too much order is bad in some ways. Means u have a boring ass society. For this reason, us americucks having joggers is kinda good. They do crime, riots, rap music, sports and general chaos. Spices stuff up.

By the logic of people against mass reckless immigration, South Korea should be a model country. Great industry, wealthy, one culture, one ethnic group, very low crime, classy people, very low immigration. In reality it is a dystopia of sexless workaholics, retarded studycels.

What they need to do is start importing 1 million of the worst people in the world. From Muslim jihadists, to violent Tyrones, to failed losers Eurotrash, to scheming curries.

It will shake things up because what they need is chaos. South Korea is too orderly.
Lol low IQ retard

I just want countries to die, tbh.

You are probably some EU cuckold that let sandnigger to come

:feelswhat:

This post is very Jewy.

I Love You Night GIF by Chippy the Dog

That’s enough internet for today.

Bangladeshis seem ideal to me because they are almost 1/2 Asians so I don't want to hear any complaints from South Koreans. And once we have Bangladeshis, Bengalis in general from India too are ok.

What we get is Boeing 747's. And you fly in to Bangladesh with 3 Boeing's and each plane can fit 500 Bangladeshis. Then they load up and fly on to South Korea to drop them off. From the airport, bus charter companies can transport the Bengalis all over South Korea. For the planes, you pay the plane company like $2,000 per person, so $100,000 per round trip. And every 2 days or so they can do a round trip from Bengal to South Korea. 180 trips a year * 500 Bangladeshis per plane * 3 planes = 270,000 people a year.

Alas that is only 1/4 of the way to the 1 million. Other planes can go to the Philippines, Vietnam, Burma, India, Pakistan, Egypt, Yemen, Ethiopia, Kenya, Sudan, Nigeria. And then they can have children in South Korea as well.

You see this ends up being a huge operation, because they also need housing in South Korea and utilities. They need health care like everybody, schools, universities and trades colleges and going to get food. Since we can estimate there is on average 2.4 people per dwelling, they will need 400,000 housing units a year built.
For the housing developers who build condo buildings in South Korea, they can be building a bunch of buildings in their city, knowing the state will pay the market rents for all these people, if they don't get jobs - which some its going to take time like in schooling.
Lol low IQ retard

You see this ends up being a huge operation, because they also need housing in South Korea and utilities. They need health care like everybody, schools, universities and trades colleges and going to get food.
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Bangladeshis seem ideal to me because they are almost 1/2 Asians so I don't want to hear any complaints from South Koreans. And once we have Bangladeshis, Bengalis in general from India too are ok.

What we get is Boeing 747's. And you fly in to Bangladesh with 3 Boeing's and each plane can fit 500 Bangladeshis. Then they load up and fly on to South Korea to drop them off. From the airport, bus charter companies can transport the Bengalis all over South Korea. For the planes, you pay the plane company like $2,000 per person, so $100,000 per round trip. And every 2 days or so they can do a round trip from Bengal to South Korea. 180 trips a year * 500 Bangladeshis per plane * 3 planes = 270,000 people a year.

Alas that is only 1/4 of the way to the 1 million. Other planes can go to the Philippines, Vietnam, Burma, India, Pakistan, Egypt, Yemen, Ethiopia, Kenya, Sudan, Nigeria. And then they can have children in South Korea as well.

You see this ends up being a huge operation, because they also need housing in South Korea and utilities. They need health care like everybody, schools, universities and trades colleges and going to get food. Since we can estimate there is on average 2.4 people per dwelling, they will need 400,000 housing units a year built.
For the housing developers who build condo buildings in South Korea, they can be building a bunch of buildings in their city, knowing the state will pay the market rents for all these people, if they don't get jobs - which some its going to take time like in schooling.
You are the moralfagging here because you are care for other normies rather than your own brocel or yourself. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

You are the moralfagging here because you are care for other normies rather than your own brocel or yourself. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

For the NWO what it thinks is if South Korea is all South Koreans, and if their population is falling and then with that their economy going downhill, it means its too likely for them to have a nationalist revolution. Or in the long run being taken over by North Korea.. which on another thread I showed how North Korea is having more children now than South Korea, even though North Korea only has 1/2 the population.

So in 20 years North Korea is going to have more military age men than South Korea. Which I really have to credit North Korea on this, their power will be rising and deservedly so. Under the Kim Dynasty, and down the road they can re-unify Korea under the Kim Dynasty. And then in another 20-30 years North Korea will probably have like 2-3 times the military age men.

The way to make the takeover from 1945 by the USA last for centuries is to make South Korea into a new people. And to keep growing the population so that it is rising in economy.

For the NWO what it thinks is if South Korea is all South Koreans, and if their population is falling and then with that their economy going downhill, it means its too likely for them to have a nationalist revolution. Or in the long run being taken over by North Korea.. which on another thread I showed how North Korea is having more children now than South Korea, even though North Korea only has 1/2 the population.

So in 20 years North Korea is going to have more military age men than South Korea. Which I really have to credit North Korea on this, their power will be rising and deservedly so. Under the Kim Dynasty, and down the road they can re-unify Korea under the Kim Dynasty. And then in another 20-30 years North Korea will probably have like 2-3 times the military age men.

The way to make the takeover from 1945 by the USA last for centuries is to make South Korea into a new people. And to keep growing the population so that it is rising in economy.
This is you IRL:
Images 14

true tbh. Too much order is bad in some ways. Means u have a boring ass society. For this reason, us americucks having joggers is kinda good. They do crime, riots, rap music, sports and general chaos. Spices stuff up.
:feelskek:

It seems like there’s already enough people on that tiny patch of land. Unless those Bangladeshis will sent into the north to reunify Korea I don’t see how this will work.

It seems like there’s already enough people on that tiny patch of land. Unless those Bangladeshis will sent into the north to reunify Korea I don’t see how this will work.

Ya we will have to send all of them to the cities, so that no more land is used up by people. Something that shocks me is how many people you can put in an area. South Korea it is ~100,000 sq/km, and has 51 million people.

For example Singapore it has 5.3 million people on 730 sq/km. It is more than 10 times more densely populated than South Korea.

Like you said when you have masses of people they spread into the other countries too.