Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

South East Asia is our only hope

Hozo

Hozo

Recruit
★★★
In south-east Asia marriages are arranged, its rare you see people marrying out of pure love so our best bet is to move there befriend multiple families and hope they like you enough to marry there daughters off to you

i wish you the best of luck

True. The standards are low there and anyone that’s white is pretty much a god.

Only problem is traps...:giga:

Yes Its true, I know white ppl who went there, 4/10s in the west, 8/10s in SEA, they had absolutely zero problems finding girls or a wife. I know 2 of them now have a wife there since 10 years back with kids and live a good family life. They are even allowed to fuck other girls on the side and prostitutes, its a different culture there.

Women are cunts everywhere. It's not the west that makes them cunts, the west just allows them to reveal their cuntiness.

Until you accept that all women suck, you're bluepilled.

gigacope
20180421_072359-png.8953

Yes women are cunts by nature but we use religion and societal pressure to make them be less cunty and rationalise why they are not cunts. A girl in the west can justify fuck 100 guys and feel good about it cause she is "Strong and independent!", a regular christian ortodox girl in philipinnes would NEVER be able to do that cause she would feel like literal shit betraying her religion, family, values, everything.

Religion is super important to control women and make them less cunts, and it fucking works.

being an incel here in SEA is so hard... i might've be the truestcel of all