Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel South Cuckrea appeasing the west

Mortis

Mortis

The Senator of Suffering & Minister of Misery
★★★★★

View: https://vm.tiktok.com/ZGeRhR3h2/

There's literally no reason to be banning dog meat except for appeasing western standards. Imagine cucking your culture so that western dog nutters won't be offended by it.

There's literally no reason to be banning dog meat except for appeasing western standards. Imagine cucking your culture so that western dog nutters won't be offended by it.
Eating dogs is barbaric behavior for niggers and gooks.
Protect dogs, eat pork/chicken/beef/fish like normal human beings.

Asians are some of the most conformist people on earth

Eating dogs is barbaric behavior for niggers and gooks.
This. Based on the title I thought it was going to be about them passing some pro-LGBT or immigrant legislation

The dog question never fails to root out the moral retards among us.
Calling it "barbaric" isn't necessarily moralization. He's simply expressing disgust at their cultural norm which he sees as primitive. Ironically, it's calling that out which is the true moralizing

Traditionally, dogs have been used by humans more so as companions or to help us with hunting for survival, as opposed to us using them directly for survival. I do agree, the whole culture of dog-worship needs to end but at the end of the day, dogs are a good companion to humans in a natural state(hunting, tracking, etc).

Are you drunk?
No, you're just an ESLcel. Barbaric has multiple definitions:
Screenshot 2023 12 02 200520

Scratch what I said
I just said it cause you're cool
I remember when I was like 8 and I heard someone ate a dog, I was so disgusted.
I think it's fucking crazy to eat dogs.

I think it's generally bad to chop up sentient beings and eat their decayed carcasses.
Are you a vegetarian? I'm talking about people who are already dead.

Lot's of animals have utility to humans but that doesn't necessarily mean we can't eat them (horses for transportation, cows for milk, pigs for locating certain plants)

Are you a vegetarian? I'm talking about people who are already dead.
I am not and I think digging up dead people and eating them would be unethical.

@DonezoTheClown this might be the single worsed own I've ever seen in my life :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Please explain to me how any of those definitions of barbaric doesn't constitute a moral claim.
> primitive; unsophisticated
> uncivilized; uncultured

Idk what to tell you, they simply don't. If you were to shit in your kitchen or bed instead of a toilet people could and would use these words to describe you. Partaking in such behavior wouldn't be morally wrong because it's in your own residence, it only affects you. But people would still call you any of the above four words because your behavior is simply disgusting

> primitive; unsophisticated
> uncivilized; uncultured

Idk what to tell you, they simply don't. If you were to shit in your kitchen or bedroom instead of a toilet people could and would use these words to describe you. Partaking in such behavior wouldn't be morally wrong because it's in your own residence, it only effects you. But people would still call you any of the above four words because your behavior is simply disgusting
You believe civilised things are good tho.

If you call it disgusting you'd say it is bad. If you call something uncivilised you'd say it is bad. How isn't that a moral judgement.

I hate dogs. Dogs get more pussy than sub5s. Koreans could eat them all for all I care.

You believe civilised things are good tho.

If you call it disgusting you'd say it is bad. If you call something uncivilised you'd say it is bad. How isn't that a moral judgement.
Huh? So the next time someone says spiders, or poo, or vomit is disgusting they are making a "moral judgment". Noted :feelshaha:

View: https://vm.tiktok.com/ZGeRhR3h2/

It’s hard to believe Buddhism didn’t stop them from eating it, but western influence will jfl.

@Mortis Do you eat dog meat?

This is so pathetic. People will still think Koreans eat dogs anyways.
Traditionally, dogs have been used by humans more so as companions or to help us with hunting for survival, as opposed to us using them directly for survival. I do agree, the whole culture of dog-worship needs to end but at the end of the day, dogs are a good companion to humans in a natural state(hunting, tracking, etc).
You can breed dogs for both purposes. Oxen we’re actually used for drafting and then eaten after they were no longer useful.

I agree. Whatever you believe, at least be consistent

Asians are wired to follow after Caucasians

No I actually agree with him there. just because something doesn't affect you doesn't mean you shouldn't take a position on it.
If we go by that logic people could argue that we shouldn't care about south Africans being slaughtered by niggers because "it doesn't affect me personally" or we shouldn't care that foids kill their babies because "it doesn't affect me personally."

I guarantee you wouldn't do it.

I will say though, after thinking about it again I think your conclusion in writing the name of this thread was wrong. I'm highly doubtful this is "Western influence" in a forceful sense. The people in power of the VVest are insistent on forcing non-white kultcha on white populations, not the other way around. It's only shit that objectively lowers societal quality like mass immigration and LGBTALJHQW:LKJ:QLWKEJ:QLWJE nonsense that you'll see Western countries impose on nations like South Korea

Gooks simply romanticize and wish to imitate whites and their cultural norms. That's it

No I actually agree with him there. just because something doesn't affect you doesn't mean you shouldn't take a position on it.
You can take a moral position on anything, but usually people take the side that they personally believe in, not because it's fun to think about or playing devil's advocate.

What he's doing is the same as vegetarians crying about killing animals for meat when you're a meat eater yourself.

You can take a moral position on anything, but usually people take the side that they personally believe in, not because it's fun to think about or playing devil's advocate.

What he's doing is the same as vegetarians crying about killing animals for meat when you're a meat eater yourself.
"QUIT HAVING FUN"

Korean penises are extremely small
Their women are going to start mass fucking dogs

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back