Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

South Africa is amist a white genocide

Rabidraccon1986

Rabidraccon1986

Greycel
South Africa is amidst a genocide of whites, my question is how many incels are willing to reach out? As im sure pretty south african white females want to come to america via marrage.

Not quite yet, a few more years and there wilo be a massive slaughter though

Then they will want to lov us?

any boer bitches wanna suck my dick for a roof over their head shoot me a pm

it's considered racist to care about it or liberals conisider you low iq, racist white trash if you care, lol

It's over. I'm sorry
Atleast you get to die

Less whites to mog us ethinics

I really doubt that the boers will roll over for the blacks. It took a 1million man army for the british to subdue them.

K, like stead of them dieing how bout some incel lov, lets adobt die antward and shit

I just want to leave this country, the government wants to expropriate land without compensation and send white people to live on the street. I'd jump at the first opportunity to leave this once great but dying nation. But the world thinks it's racist to open borders for whites. It's awful going to sleep not knowing if you'll wake up without a home. It's surprising that the world didn't learn from Rhodesia and Zimbabwe.

Maybe China should just colonize Africa.

I just want to leave this country, the government wants to expropriate land without compensation and send white people to live on the street. I'd jump at the first opportunity to leave this once great but dying nation. But the world thinks it's racist to open borders for whites. It's awful going to sleep not knowing if you'll wake up without a home. It's surprising that the world didn't learn from Rhodesia and Zimbabwe.
I feel for ya, there seems to be a broken complex in society, its hard to put my finger on it. Yall need out of there.

Never has the saying "you reap what you sow" so poignant, if they'd've picked their own cotton they would've been fine but they had to import slaves lazy bums they were, a reminder that the south most regions of south africa were settled by whites first.

I've heard something about lots of the blacks killing white farmers or something but I don't really know what's going on there. And I also don't really know what's true and what's just stormcel propaganda. If it is true though I'd be all for South African refugees.

I knew this milf from south Africa. Id let the bitch suck me off for dayzzz..

K, like stead of them dieing how bout some incel lov, lets adobt die antward and shit
She is a degenerate cunt. Only Hitler youth type of whites will survive in the future. It's obvious Caucasian race is aesthetically superior, it's also 2nd mentally behind northeastern Asians a little bit difference.

its not quite genocide yet, but it will be soon
luckily ive got me a dutch passort

I've heard something about lots of the blacks killing white farmers or something but I don't really know what's going on there. And I also don't really know what's true and what's just stormcel propaganda. If it is true though I'd be all for South African refugees.
Not just killing but raping and torturing children infront of their parents, then setting them on fire. Really brutal stuff, pure racial hatred against whites. But most blacks in Africa have retard level IQ, so you can't be entirely shocked by such animal behavior.

They are convinced that they are poor and crime is high because some white people own land. It's really Nazi level propaganda that they are eating up. The Nazis believed all their problems were because of jews, the black South Africans believe all their problems are because of white people, and the answer is to kill white people, take their land and give it to blacks. But the only thing that will happen is that they kick experienced productive commercial farmers off their land, and give it to inexperienced farmers, which just makes food much more expensive.

Meanwhile Ethiopia, a country which was able to repel European invasions and was never colonized, is still a dirt poor shithole.

I live in South Africa that’s not true, stop watching Lauren simonsen southern and JAMES “girlfriend just got cucked by bbc” all SUP.

Lol why haven’t you stuck your dick in one these white south afrikaaan bitches yet? Just join a farm invasion squad and pretend you’re played kg fortnite

Lmao no, I’ll get lynched. I’d rather chew my dick off than face the social stigma and consequences of raping a white girl.

I didn’t say rape her lol

Just seduce her with your bbc after you steal her dads car

White girls don’t date black guys in South Africa, that’s a huge taboo, it’s not America. This one black guy I know dated a white girl and people started making fun of her saying “bbc” and “is your cervix alright”, so they broke up. Feels bad man.

Do they date curries? I hear a lot of Indians live in South Africa lol

waiting for ethniccels to defend this...

I'll accept any white female refugee on the condition that she becomes my permanent live-in sex slave.

But whites are becoming a minority in the US and soon will be the same as South Africa.

South Africa is amidst a genocide of whites, my question is how many incels are willing to reach out? As im sure pretty south african white females want to come to america via marrage.

Nice try, seems more like you're trying to sneak in a bit of /pol ideology into the forum by adding an incel spin to the topic, but it doesn't go well together. Also lol @ thinking the whites over there are so poor they can't just simply move to america, most don't want to move because:

1. They like where they grew up

2. They have investments in the country e.g. land, who the hell is going to leave all of their wealth behind

Why the fuck would they leave to just get with an incel?

waiting for ethniccels to defend this...
Ethnicel here, and I don't get why you think any ethnicel would see anything worth "defending" here, I also don't see anything here for a "non-ethnicel" to be against. You sound really blue pilled and should probably just go back to browsing /pol. All that racial pride nonsense doesn't mean shit to a black piller, especially to an incel, fuck black women (my people) and fuck white women, neither side is going to fuck us anyways so why the fuck do you care what happens to them, it doesn't affect you at all smh.

There are a lot of polfags on here larping as black pillers.

Seems like you guys have a case of VBS syndrome - https://incels.is/threads/many-ince...g-with-vestigial-bluepill-syndrome-vbs.30628/

>Murder the people that provide your country with food
>Have the government seize their land
>What could possibly go wrong?

This worked out wonderfully for Zimbabwe.