Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story “Sounds like a you/personal problem “

Do you hate this reply as well?

• Yes

Votes: 16 80.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 20.0%

• Total voters
Justdone

Justdone

Bruv
★★★★
77d 6h 41m
I still hate this reply people who reply to other people with this phrase don’t know what they can set themselves up for its asking for someone to lash out at them. I remember I was complaining about some school work I didn’t understand and some fucking dumbass girl said “sound like a you problem” and i said “ya it’s my problem do you want me to put you in it.” and I got sent out of the classroom for the rest of that class because it sounded like a threat it didn’t sound like one to me that was like 9 years ago. No one laughed at her reply but she felt like she could just brush away my comment about school work just like she should of stayed out of it

If anyone uses that reply to someone else they’re asking for a confrontation and no one to separate them from a quick verbal and physical beat down.

guy 1: The way she rejected me was disrespectful she could’ve of just said no I only asked her on a date I don’t understand why she started to list reasons she wouldn’t go out with me I wasn’t even pushing the idea on to her…I should’ve started roasting her back.

guy 2: You taking rejection to the heart bro and want to insult her because your insecure? Sounds like a personal problem get over it.

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

Overlord
★★★★★
76d 4h 27m
this is a you problem :foidSoy:

SerCel

SerCel

Full-time Degenerate
★★★★★
3d 10h 36m
Justdone said:
I still hate this reply
Sounds like a you problem.

Jokes aside tho, I don't really mind it as long as it actually is a you/me problem. I think it can even be funny.

fast_curry

fast_curry

yuricel/ricecel who enjoys eating curry rice
19d 10h 18m
It'll be absolute ragefuel for me if anyone ever attempted to unpack my problem

calimero

calimero

Major
★★
22d 5h 30m
Never heard this expression before fortunately. But it sounds pretty annoying and like an unemphatic thing to say. If a girl had problems with a homework assignment she would make it everyone's problem

Justdone

Justdone

Bruv
★★★★
77d 6h 41m
Still 2 bluepillers here :feelsUgh:

-BrettyBoy-

-BrettyBoy-

Locally undesired.
★★★★★
138d 15h 1m
It’s worse when they say ‘You have an easy life’ even though small shit can be big shit if you’re already going through actual problems.

TheProphetMuscle

TheProphetMuscle

Low IQcel
53d 45m
A pERsonal problem

kanyepilled

kanyepilled

Pažarskis
35d 5h 26m
niggas think they're MAD funny after saying this shit... suck my nuts

Capable_Onion

Capable_Onion

Hikikomori/Neet
★★★★★
317d 17h 18m
If it's not gonna benefit you positively then it really isn't your problem

Being a nice person is fine, but letting them take advantage of you is self destructive, trust me, I know

Justdone

Justdone

Bruv
★★★★
77d 6h 41m
Capable_Onion said:
If it's not gonna benefit you positively then it really isn't your problem

Being a nice person is fine, but letting them take advantage of you is self destructive, trust me, I know
Their input didn’t help me by saying that when it wasn’t their problem to begin with it’s not a good way to get a laugh

Capable_Onion

Capable_Onion

Hikikomori/Neet
★★★★★
317d 17h 18m
Justdone said:
Their input didn’t help me by saying that when it wasn’t their problem to begin with it’s not a good way to get a laugh
Can't blame them for saying that, because I would do the same thing

I mean really, in what world would I willingly help someone with their homework, I fucking hated school

Justdone

Justdone

Bruv
★★★★
77d 6h 41m
Capable_Onion said:
Can't blame them for saying that, because I would do the same thing

I mean really, in what world would I willingly help someone with their homework, I fucking hated school
It’s not a blame I’m stating how it’s a dumb comment and ya probably wouldn’t have said it out loud you know it

Capable_Onion

Capable_Onion

Hikikomori/Neet
★★★★★
317d 17h 18m
Justdone said:
It’s not a blame I’m stating how it’s a dumb comment
Well too bad, I say it all the time to people

Justdone

Justdone

Bruv
★★★★
77d 6h 41m
Capable_Onion said:
Well too bad, I say it all the time to people
I mean ya do here but not irl jfl unless ya give an example it won’t matter what ya do

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8