Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soul Reaver Demaster Leaked

Nem0

Nem0

Dog killer
★★★★
look how they massacred my boy.

Ezgif 3 9a50438086

Over for Legacyofkaincelibates.

look how they massacred my boy.

View attachment 1274750
lmao looks so bad i'm glad i have my old copy on my steam acc. I was mad of them now giving it for free for previous owners now i don't give a crap. Just upscaling textures by ai would do better job than them.

That's something these retards try to do with remasters of older games, where they try to make it look cartoony, and it never works.
We've seen it in the Vice City and San Andreas remasters, and now with Kain, even though all these games tried to be relatively realistic at the time.

They turned the female statue into a troon. Fuck, not even statues are safe from troonification.:lul:

Untitled3

They turned the female statue into a troon. Fuck, not even statues are safe from troonification.:lul:

View attachment 1275767
Cult of ishtar trannies females turning into males males into females
1:1 cult of Ishar turn all females into males and all males into females. They love those troons so much and next and final step is transhumanism that started with c19 jabs (borg injections)

They love those troons so much and next and final step is transhumanism that started with c19 jabs (borg injections)
So glad i never took the gene therapy jab. it's truly over for vaxcucks.

So glad i never took the gene therapy jab. it's truly over for vaxcucks.
My mom now has blood pressure of over 180. She doesn't have enough money to buy stronger pills neither does i since i'm a neet. I guess she will be soon Pfizer'd. She hates jews so much and yet did everything that the space reptilian kikes told her JFL. Foids thinking is just surface level they don't think on their own with prediction what will happen in future. Trust the science BRAH.

My mom now has blood pressure of over 180. She doesn't have enough money to buy stronger pills neither does i since i'm a neet. I guess she will be soon Pfizer'd. She hates jews so much and yet did everything that the space reptilian kikes told her JFL. Foids thinking is just surface level they don't think on their own with prediction what will happen in future. Trust the science BRAH.
Every single person around me took the jab, except my mother.
Thankfully she is a radical anti vaxxer.

View attachment 1275767

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUCRzxJiCkQ

yeah fuck this, I love that pentalogy but I will never pay for the remaster because of this woke statue BS

they're not even offering discounts to people who own the original games on steam either

fucking money-grab for people who don't know any better

I'm sick of capitalism Im' gonna go back to pirating games but this isn't even worth pirating

CompareDraw

Left def looks better.
Right is... not childbearing hips.

def made it look manly, like a man with tits slapped on
not how fertility statue should look

Last edited: