Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Sorry slavcels but this Chechen song is a banger.

Music is haram

Chechens are fighting with Russians against NATO-sponsored banderafags now so it's ok. Funny how things work

And?

The song is literally called Allahu Akbar nigga
1. I'm Christian, therefore, music isn't haram for me
2. Allah akbar means "God is great" the word Allah literally, means "God". Arab Christians say Allah as well lol.

Last edited:
1. I'm Christian, therefore, music isn't haram for me
2. Allah akbar means "God is great" the word Allah literally, means "God" Arab Christians say Allah as well lol.
Chechens are Muslim, making a song in praise of Allah when music is haram is next level degeneracy

Many chechen vilalges were mixed btw I have very distant family form there

Based, sad what Mohammedans did to your country, Beirut was the Paris of Arab World
It's mainly because, of britian bringing Jews here. And America and and it's cronies destabilizing the region. About Muslims yes, Christians were the majority, but there were always Muslims, so immigration and Christians leaving for the west brought down our numbers, imagration isn't the sole reason.

Many chechen vilalges were mixed btw I have very distant family form there
Really? But weren’t they de-facto segregated along religious/ethnic lines when it came to marriage & the such. Similar for Irish Catholics & Protestants or Jews in Italy & Spain

It's mainly because, of britian bringing Jews here. And America and and it's cronies destabilizing the region. About Muslims yes, Christians were the majority, but there were always Muslims, so immigration and Christians leaving for the west brought down our numbers, imagration isn't the sole reason.

Cope. We're taking it back soon, sell-out.

Kavkaz are based

Music is disputed anyways. It's not definitive.
al-Bukhari 5590:

that he heard the Prophet (ﷺ) saying, "From among my followers there will be some people who will consider illegal sexual intercourse, the wearing of silk, the drinking of alcoholic drinks and the use of musical instruments, as lawful. And there will be some people who will stay near the side of a mountain and in the evening their shepherd will come to them with their sheep and ask them for something, but they will say to him, 'Return to us tomorrow.' Allah will destroy them during the night and will let the mountain fall on them, and He will transform the rest of them into monkeys and pigs and they will remain so till the Day of Resurrection."

Really? But weren’t they de-facto segregated along religious/ethnic lines when it came to marriage & the such. Similar for Irish Catholics & Protestants or Jews in Italy & Spain
Maybe, it's recent

@DeliriousMerchant JoinedDec 13, 2023Posts133

al-Bukhari 5590:

that he heard the Prophet (ﷺ) saying, "From among my followers there will be some people who will consider illegal sexual intercourse, the wearing of silk, the drinking of alcoholic drinks and the use of musical instruments, as lawful. And there will be some people who will stay near the side of a mountain and in the evening their shepherd will come to them with their sheep and ask them for something, but they will say to him, 'Return to us tomorrow.' Allah will destroy them during the night and will let the mountain fall on them, and He will transform the rest of them into monkeys and pigs and they will remain so till the Day of Resurrection."

The narration by Hisham ibn Ammar is weak. This hadith is broken. Like I said...it's disputed.

@DeliriousMerchant don’t even know you, but ok

The Beslan school siege was insane.

Crazy 303/31 k/d ratio.

Chechnya wouldn've have fell into the arms of wahhabists if it wasn't for the GRU and other Russian glowie spooks subverting the region and provoking terrorist attacks. Government alphabet soup agencies are no different where wherever you go, Mossad and the CIA are no different from the FSB.
Jfl at idiots who fall for these radical islamist movements and think they're grassroots political causes when they're the most blatantly obvious glowie funded falseflag operations ever. Putin has Chechen terrorists to thank for being in power fyi. The same terrorism the government organizations and state security organs that he worked for help fund and grow. This is all common knowledge in Russia but for whatever reason, far right/far left political fringe westerners refuse to believe it and just furiously cope in denial to no end.

Last edited:
Chechnya wouldn've have fell into the arms of wahhabists if it wasn't for the GRU and other Russian glowie spooks subverting the region and provoking terrorist attacks. Government alphabet soup agencies are no different where wherever you go, Mossad and the CIA are no different from the FSB.
Jfl at idiots who fall for these radical islamist movements and think they're grassroots political causes when they're the most blatantly obvious glowie funded falseflag operations ever. Putin has Chechen terrorists to thank for being in power fyi. The same terrorism the government organizations and state security organs that he worked for help fund and grow. This is all common knowledge in Russia but for whatever reason, far right/far left political fringe westerners refuse to believe it and just furiously cope in denial to no end.

All terrorist analysts suddenly being fired after yet another one-dimensional retard spouts Jihadism as "m-mossad." Woah bro, you found the truth!

You're a cunt with no historical or political insight to the cause roots of modern-day Jihadism in the first place. Know your place.

All terrorist analysts suddenly being fired after yet another one-dimensional retard spouts Jihadism as "m-mossad." Woah bro, you found the truth!

You're a cunt with no historical or political insight to the cause roots of modern-day Jihadism in the first place. Know your place.
If you have no clue who or what Shamil Basayev was then you shouldn't be talking jfl
You lack basic context info about how jihadism specifically relates to Chechnya and can't begin to make judgements with such meager subtext.

Last edited:
If you have no clue who or what Shamil Basayev was then you shouldn't be talking jfl
You lack basic context info about how jihadism specifically relates to Chechnya and can't begin to make judgements with such meager subtext.
I know who Shamil Basayev and Emir Khattab were. Granted, I don't know much history regarding Chechnya's war with Russia but Al-Qaeda obviously had involvement, and they were also involved somewhat in Somalia and other regions across the Islamic world at the time, holding a monopoly over Global Jihad at THAT time. I believe Anjem Choudary had connections to send Salafists to Bosnia and Chechnya. Morten Storm commented in his biography that Muqbil bin Hadi al-Wadi'i of Yemen would send his students to either Somalia or Chechnya upon insistent requests.

Jfl at idiots who fall for these radical islamist movements and think they're grassroots political causes when they're the most blatantly obvious glowie funded falseflag operations ever.
Like what the fuck does this even mean? Do YOU know the cause of Al-Qaeda's existence? The Islamic State's existence? Do you know the Al Qaeda-branch was split in half during 2014-2015 in the Caucasus region? I bet you believe the recent surge of Islamic State retaliations against Russia are also false-flags or funded by Russia's opposition. Holy, I just saw news of the prisoner hostage as we speak.

I know who Shamil Basayev and Emir Khattab were. Granted, I don't know much history regarding Chechnya's war with Russia but Al-Qaeda obviously had involvement, and they were also involved somewhat in Somalia and other regions across the Islamic world at the time, holding a monopoly over Global Jihad at THAT time. I believe Anjem Choudary had connections to send Salafists to Bosnia and Chechnya. Morten Storm commented in his biography that Muqbil bin Hadi al-Wadi'i of Yemen would send his students to either Somalia or Chechnya upon insistent requests.
Then you either don't know anything about Basayev's GRU ties or just ignore the exact nature of his relationship with them. At the very best, he was just another useful idiot. If you don't know this crucial datapoint, as far as I'm concerned your opinion on the subject matter of islamists in chechen affairs during this time is incomplete at best and at worst irrelevant.

Do YOU know the cause of Al-Qaeda's existence? The Islamic State's existence? Do you know the Al Qaeda-branch was split in half during 2014-2015 in the Caucasus region? I bet you believe the recent surge of Islamic State retaliations against Russia are also false-flags or funded by Russia's opposition. Holy, I just saw news of the prisoner hostage as we speak.
I never said that verbatim. If that's what you believe I insinuated then that's your interpretation of what I said. Granted, I should specified but I'll elaborate further in depth here. This conversation pertains to the topic of chechen political instability in the 90s and the influence of jihadism during that time. Every statement I made so far was made with that context in mind. I won't make any judgements on chechnya after that because that's the subject I'm concerned with. I focused on Basayev foremost because he was a local to the region and more symbolic of the sectarian relationships and dynamics between the regional factions in Chechnya than some Al Qaeda cells that communicate their orders from Saudi Arabia. As for jihadism elsewhere I'm not saying anything controversial when I think the US had their hands all over the place. Even after the Soviets left, they still ignored the pleas of the President before the Taliban just to help them win despite knowing there were Jihadists in the anti Najibullah side.

Last edited:
Then you either don't know anything about Basayev's GRU ties or just ignore the exact nature of his relationship with them. At the very best, he was just another useful idiot. If you don't know this crucial datapoint, as far as I'm concerned your opinion on the subject matter of islamists in chechen affairs during this time is incomplete at best and at worst irrelevant.

I never said that verbatim. If that's what you believe I insinuated then that's your interpretation of what I said. Granted, I should specified but I'll elaborate further in depth here. This conversation pertains to the topic of chechen political instability in the 90s and the influence of jihadism during that time. Everything statement I made so far was made with that context in mind. I won't make any judgements on chechnya after that because that's the subject I'm concerned with. I focused on Basayev foremost because he was a local to the region and more symbolic of the sectarian relationships and dynamics between the regional factions in Chechnya than some Al Qaeda cells that communicate their orders from Saudi Arabia. As for jihadism elsewhere I'm not saying anything controversial when I think the US had their hands all over the place. Even after the Soviets left, they still ignored the pleas of the President before the Taliban just to help them win despite knowing there were Jihadists in the anti Najibullah side.
I'm going to take back my insults. They're very undeserving now that you classed me. I think I'll focus on Chechnya.

I'm going to take back my insults. They're very undeserving now that you classed me. I think I'll focus on Chechnya.
No hard feelings. I admit fault of my own here. I was hyperbolic too much in my original post to the point I gave the impression I made inflated all encompassing claims that painted every jihadist movement with too broad of a brushstroke and tried to generalize them as all the same and rooted in one vague nebulous boogeyman as a cause I can assign blame to, since I was typing that post with an axe to grind because I was thinking of particular grievances I had against another group of ideologues.
My 1st post came off as too absolutist in its thinking and I should've been less black and white by explaining the multifaceted nuances on this topic I could've known better to further detail on. I can understand if your judgement is clouded and ability to convey your message can be impaired due to having a chip on your shoulder. I should've used more precise and thorough analysis right off the bat instead of giving you the idea I'm trying to spread disinformation to mislead others. My bad, I didn't mean to be unreasonable.

Last edited:
No hard feelings. I admit fault of my own here. I was hyperbolic too much in my original post to the point I gave the impression I made inflated all encompassing claims that painted every jihadist movement with too broad of a brushstroke and tried to generalize them as all the same and rooted in one vague nebulous boogeyman as a cause I can assign blame to, since I was typing that post with an axe to grind because I was thinking of particular grievances I had against another group of ideologues.
My 1st post came off as too absolutist in its thinking and I should've been less black and white by explaining the multifaceted nuances on this topic I could've known better to further detail on. I can understand if your judgement is clouded and ability to convey your message can be impaired due to having a chip on your shoulder. I should've used more precise and thorough analysis right off the bat instead of giving you the idea I'm trying to spread disinformation to mislead others. My bad.

Season 1 King GIF by The Spanish Princess

If you haven't seen this yet, I recommend reading these. The guardian is crap but for this particular event it summarizes what happened decently well enough.

Who is "we?" You're a nigger stay in Africa.
Somalia is for Muslims. Yemen is for Muslims. Syria is for Muslims. Spain, Albania, Chechnya, Lebanon, Nigeria and Tajikistan are all for Muslims. You can see how we're focusing on bridging Africa at the moment. A terrible sea will swallow you and your Shi'ites allies, bi'idnillah. I have more rights in Lebanon than you because that is what God said.

Last edited:
Somalia is for Muslims. Yemen is for Muslims. Syria is for Muslims. Spain, Albania, Chechnya, Lebanon, Nigeria and Tajikistan are all for Muslims. You can see how we're focusing on bridging Africa at the moment. A terrible sea will swallow you and your Shi'ites allies, bi'idnillah. I have more rights in Lebanon than you because that is what God said.
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:. Nigger

You do realize that's how Jews justify the genocide of Palestinians right?

Also ISIS is failing terribly in Africa. You can't win in the Sahel region. The only reason, people care about Palestinians and not some african war torn shithole is because, they are whiter then you. Not because, of religion. Ask any muslim if they know about what goes on in Somalia and they won't have a clue. Brutal jbw pill.