Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL SORRY INCELS, SHE HULK isn't made for us

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★

View: https://twitter.com/SheHulk/status/1572935098722394112

NGL, there is something entertaining about She-Hulk, it's as though reddit had millions of dollars to burn away to also prove they have no talent whatsoever. Also that lazy karma farming reddit style on TV shows somehow is slowly taking over actual screenwriting. I like She-Hulk in that it justifies the incel world view the metropolitcan world order hates men.

Last edited:
any man who would want a 'she hulk' is 100% faggot

Literally no one liked this show, not even the most tryhard marvel fans. There are dozens of videos on youtube making fun of this shit and lamenting the decline of Marvel.
What is this bitch on about?

Literally no one liked this show, not even the most tryhard marvel fans. There are dozens of videos on youtube making fun of this shit and lamenting the decline of Marvel.
What is this bitch on about?
I bet IT loves it. There's no possible way they cant. It perfectly aligns with their world view

any man who would want a 'she hulk' is 100% faggot
:yes::yes::yes:
Ive seen the trailer and that shit has the animations and special effects from 2000 :lul: bullshit feminist cashin

people still like capeshit? lmfao grow up

Nice. Incel as an insult for criticizing their shitty work. What's new in the world? Didn't waste my time on that garbage or the new lotr series I heard they sadly butchered.

the KYKE who wrote this shit looks exactly like anita sarkeesian

2022 09 24 23 58 45 dana schwartz   Google Search

2022 09 24 23 59 01 anita sarkeesian   Google Search

Privledged assed white bitches-- you aren't fucking oppressed. You puppeteer the planet with your JEWRY

Idc of marvel shit

0% - foid worship
liberation of women and their narcissism goes hand in hand

who the fuck wants to watch that crap?

all they do is imitating male characters which glorifies the original male hulk lmfao

Why is the word so popular now? I remember when 99.9% of people didn't know what it meant or ever heard of it.

When your movie sucks so much that you have to accuse all your haters of being incels so people will stop hating on it in fear of being labelled an incel

Ha, I saw that thread, and was tempted to make a post. It's hilarious to me how She-Hulk fans (that's a fan account, btw, for anyone who isn't familiar with it) have this idea that anyone who doesn't like the show must be an incel because She-Hulk spends a lot of time bitching about normie men being fucking creeps to her. The whole thing is fucked - 1) Incels are waaaay too high inhib to be a real threat here. 2) Callling "poorly-behaved" men as incels (esp when they have wives/girlfriends) just reinforces the idea that not being sexually successful is failing as a man, 3) people who haven't watched the show wouldn't know that she spends the whole time bitching about poorly behaved men, so, like, maybe there's a different reason they aren't watching the show.

Frankly, I lost interest in Marvel as a studio before Endgame even came out. Their movies lack any appreciation of the finer arts of cinema, building tension and trying to create deeply impact moments, etc., and it's clear that they do that on purpose. It doesn't surprise me that She-Hulk is going to take the most hamfisted approach possible to addressing any form of discourse at all, since that's how they make their movies, too.

I liked the old Marvel comics for a small period of time; purchased multiple volumes of Secret Wars II, featuring The Beyonder. I tore them all up during a sperg rage, however. I like the really overpowered characters, such as The Beyonder, The Living Tribunal, The One Above All - but that is about it.
Galactus was cool

Judging by the reviews it’s not meant for anyone :feelshaha:
846A329B EC70 4B96 AD35 D13C1B58A96E

I watched the first episode, that was enough for me.

Crazy how no one actually knows what an incel is

Crazy how no one actually knows what an incel is
its just fucking annoying. Like imagine if every normie just said nigger nigger nigger all the time everywhere for no reason OH WAIT

Dang. I was really looking forward to watching rehashed capeshit movie #71829482 with extra wokeism.

They're trying too hard to bully us 'non-confident, just go outside!!1' inklers; instead, their woke shit backfires ... JFL! The state of this world is beyond pathetic.

the KYKE who wrote this shit looks exactly like anita sarkeesian

View attachment 659034

View attachment 659035

Privledged assed white bitches-- you aren't fucking oppressed. You puppeteer the planet with your JEWRY
Yeah anybody who denies the Jewish question somehow denies the fact that Jews make up most of America's rich, control most of the media and fill most of tope government positions and education positions.

they serious with this shit? not a joke? we on teevee lmao

Goddam normies