Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Sorry if this has already been posted... but what do you think of JP and why do people think so badly of us?

TheGrayWolf

TheGrayWolf

1/10 | 5'4 | I am Tired and I am weak
★★★★★
It is painful yes; when you swallow the whole box of black pills you become numb to all that shit.

It is painful to be intelligent and have to argue with complete idiots. That's his pain.

He aint one of us obviously but still he is antiwoke and i don't see him as a villain for us eather.

I dont care one bit what toxic feminists think of us

He's a tradcuck who's on video at least once saying that it's our fault that we're alone. Seems like he's changed his views at least a bit and probably understands our situation a little better now, but I still don't watch his videos for much more than seeing his beautifully devastate woke retards.

Anyone who sympathises with the plight of the involuntary celibate man has my support. At least in theory. JP has been posting a lot of crap lately, to put it crudely.

how can he be a moralist when his own daughter is a fucking druggie whore single mother with botox cheeks and baboon ass lips everything jbp spoke about in a shit female. And grifts off her fathers legacy and shills; got railed by tate and learned to fleece people from him for her retard diet. How can you look up to him when he was a balding fat professor and then became a showmanship maxxer with his hair transplant and calling mgtow weasels (inkwells in denial) and now he's israel maxxing.

I'm just venting he has some very good work if you want to manufacture meaning in your own life but a lot of things about him set me off. I guess pick and choose value from him and ignore the rest because papa jp will not save you from inkweldom