Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Sorry, I won't be able to post bluepills soon

• Thread starter Deleted member 22219
  • Start date
Deleted member 22219

Deleted member 22219

shittingonanotherstreet
-
I'm quitting uni (I was actually rotting almost full-time)
I am going to be away for some time starting Wednesday
No access to phone, laptop nothing so basically log off theory
It's funny cause I was away for 2 months before a while and it got me nowhere like I said nothing's changed I still coped with other shit online and rotted
Seriously it doesn't mean anything if you just quit visiting this forum. Problem lies within and with your whole lifestyle. How you learned to function is wrong.
I'm not against visiting here for everyone since it's a cool community and all. Just consider something like this if you have stuff u can work on and especially if you're yungcel
I will try to do stuff differently this time. Think positive. Talk to other people irl. Be active. Try not to coom too much. Read more too.

I don't know what you'll do without me tbh
Try to be more positive when I'm gone and don't go ER
I rewatched this movie now and it's actually not that bad even if you're aware of blackpill. I found myself rooting for mental chad.
Silver

I still want to make incel guides in the future
Hopefully I will be able to with some real experience of change

just stay positive theory

Damn now u are banned

Damn now u are banned

OP probably requested a ban. It happens with most people who quit this site, they just pm a mod and ask for a temp ban

OP probably requested a ban. It happens with most people who quit this site, they just pm a mod and ask for a temp ban
Probably yes, he take a break time ago and then he come back

bluepills are the devel