Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Sorry guys there will be no more wiping of posts for the foreseeable future

Fat Link

Fat Link

Surrogate forum father to unruly incel children.
★★★★★
@Master has told myself and the rest of us not to do it anymore as the spam cleaner feature is buggy as hell and my dumb ass has literally crashed the fucking site probably more than once trying to do this for one of you paranoid morons who think you need this done when no one is after you and no one ever will be after you because your username is not @Master @Fat Link or @proudweeb the only names here law enforcement or the Biden Junta is ever actually going to give a shit about unless of course you retards actually say something seriously illegal like you’re going to go beat some bitch to death with a 9 inch purple dildo or something. :feelskek:

So chill the fuck out and fuck off with these requests already. :feelshaha:

You’re a nobody that no one gives a shit about so you most likely have nothing to worry about. :feelsokman:

Besides if the kikes/FED/ZOG really want you or your info Jewgle archives fucking EVERYTHING anyway so even were we to honor your request or @Master himself were to completely delete and or annihilate your account from site existance (((they))) would still find you. :feelsugh:

So just quietly leave or ask for a ban + name change if you’re THAT fucking paranoid. :feelsUgh:
(Name change to throw any investigators off track hopefully). :feelsclown:

You don’t need/are not important enough for the elites to care about to need a complete post wipe in most cases. :society:

To be extra smart you could also use a VPN, Never reveal your voice or face & never say your age.

Glad I had mine wiped when I did.

When the fbi came to my house to question my posts I said “what posts?” and they left.

The 4 felonies im currently being charged with are unrelated.

glowposters in shambles

When the fbi came to my house to question my posts I said “what posts?” and they left.
So my paranoia was justified, but I ended up revealing my IP address anyway. Now, the only thing I can do is be cautious, especially living in a blue state.

Lets hear about it, Im curious what you did.

This was announced already.

is there at least the possibility to allow self edit/delete for us paranoidcels? or does that also mess shit up

This was announced already.
Yeah but it’s such a common request it needs constant reminders.

So much so I may need to have @Master or @proudweeb use our admin function to send out a mass message to every single user on the site were no longer doing this until Master says otherwise.

To be extra smart you could also use a VPN, Never reveal your voice or face & never say your age.
Good thing I always lie about my age online. To the mods: No problem Im over 18 years old but I will never reveal my exact age

How many times can one ask for a name change

Good thing I always lie about my age online. To the mods: No problem Im over 18 years old but I will never reveal my exact age
I always lie about my age as well. I'm a zoomer over 18 though I'll leave it at that.

That's what I always say (or at least think in my head lol)

If feds really wanted you then they would find you easily as they could probably track you through your account or some shit.

Or they could probably just demand @Master to help them find you or some shit.

That's what I always say (or at least think in my head lol)

If feds really wanted you then they would find you easily as they could probably track you through your account or some shit.

Or they could probably just demand @Master to help them find you or some shit.
I really hope the feds are not tracking me. Tonight I literally couldn't sleep at all because I thought the feds put cameras in my house. I really can't bear living with this paranoia

@Master has told myself and the rest of us not to do it anymore as the spam cleaner feature is buggy as hell and my dumb ass has literally crashed the fucking site probably more than once trying to do this for one of you paranoid morons who think you need this done when no one is after you and no one ever will be after you because your username is not @Master @Fat Link or @proudweeb the only names here law enforcement or the Biden Junta is ever actually going to give a shit about unless of course you retards actually say something seriously illegal like you’re going to go beat some bitch to death with a 9 inch purple dildo or something. :feelskek:

So chill the fuck out and fuck off with these requests already. :feelshaha:

You’re a nobody that no one gives a shit about so you most likely have nothing to worry about. :feelsokman:

Besides if the kikes/FED/ZOG really want you or your info Jewgle archives fucking EVERYTHING anyway so even were we to honor your request or @Master himself were to completely delete and or annihilate your account from site existance (((they))) would still find you. :feelsugh:

So just quietly leave or ask for a ban + name change if you’re THAT fucking paranoid. :feelsUgh:
(Name change to throw any investigators off track hopefully). :feelsclown:

You don’t need/are not important enough for the elites to care about to need a complete post wipe in most cases. :society:
Kikes have made a deal with you I see?

I really hope the feds are not tracking me. Tonight I literally couldn't sleep at all because I thought the feds put cameras in my house. I really can't bear living with this paranoia
Dw brocel. Unless you post something absolutely crazy like saying your gonna go ER and post an exact address and time then you should be good.

It’s over

family guy suicide GIF

you paranoid morons who think you need this done when no one is after you and no one ever will be after you because your username is not @Master @Fat Link or @proudweeb the only names here law enforcement or the Biden Junta is ever actually going to give a shit about
fedposting admins :feelsUnreal:

nah too busy jerkin off on alcohol to white asian bitches to be worried about kikes finding me, they already have my address on my damn id niggas can kill me anytime they want lol

I am going to shit in the presidents toilet tomorrow at precisely 10:09 AM and I will not be wiping or flushing
fbi fbifam GIF by CBS

Besides if the kikes/FED/ZOG really want you or your info Jewgle archives fucking EVERYTHING anyway so even were we to honor your request or @
Master
@Master himself were to completely delete and or annihilate your account from site existance (((they))) would still find you. :feelsugh:

They have everything anyways so it's over. It's all stored on their mass surveillance database. The only way out is to lowinhibmaxx like Darth Aurelius, aka. post your face on the same account where you post incestuous desires and not give a fuck :feelskek:.

Trump shut up and win

Dw brocel. Unless you post something absolutely crazy like saying you’re gonna go ER and post an exact address and time then you should be good.
We got retards here posting their face and name I don’t think most if not any would be stupid enough to do this

>beat a bitch to death with a 9 inch purple dildo

Thanks fuckface, I had to take my inhaler because I laughed so hard, where do you come up with this shit :feelskek:

Fine Let us post from TOR or VPNS then.

Oh? Still not allowed?

Then the whole "we care about your privacy" is a fucking bullshit line.

For me it was my school and family, not feds but a name change fixes it

Fine Let us post from TOR or VPNS then.

Oh? Still not allowed?

Then the whole "we care about your privacy" is a fucking bullshit line.
you can use vpns and still access the site?

Ive done it before i dont remember when but it didnt block me.

Idk about tor tho

Just don't live in Cuckmerica and you will be fine.

Name change instead is a good alternative

Would it still be allowed to have a couple dozen posts deleted that have any tidbits of personal information in them along with the name change?

Shut the fuck up infiltrator. FBI never came to your house. And you have no felony charges. Trying overly hard to fit in here… fucking foid.

Would it still be allowed to have a couple dozen posts deleted that have any tidbits of personal information in them along with the name change?
Absolutely!

I believe good ol @proudweeb has made such a policy where we will manually delete 20-30 posts you guys want gone so long as you link them to us in PM. :feelsokman: