Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Sorry, good-looking mentalcels, but it's pretty much impossible not to feel annoyed by you

Mentalcels don't exist. They are just coping incels in denial. It's their infavourability inherent in them that makes them socially repressed in the first place. Good looking people have things on easy mode, I've never seen a mentally repressed "chad". All of them have high confidence reinforced by their inherent favouribility.
These so called "chadcels" are just fakecel larpers.

You literally cannot be a mentalcel. If you are actually attractive, women approach you.

I bet he lowkey gets approached by women, but he starts sperging the fuck out, but he doesn't tell no one. Chads on this level get regularly approached.

I'm tired of seeing other brothers denigrating mentally challenged people. Some larp, some are really challenged.
End of story ffs.

Over if you're mentalcel and ugly.

If you're ugly, you're automatically mental imo.

Most people who call themselves mentalcels aren't good looking either tbh.

I just hate everyone. Who needs a reason?

He never got approached? I'd assume that someone with his looks would. Especially in a non-white country.

Just a reminder you are a cuck if you feel sorry for a good looking guy