Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Sorry Black men, move to the Back - Doja Cat

You do know that this girl was a white supremist slave before fame right?

You do know that this girl was a white supremist slave before fame right?
Yup, she was also a femcel, I wonder if her attraction will effect other Biracial women?

BBC is cope blackcels. JBW applies to black foids too.

@Capable_Onion on suicide watch.

Biracial women hate their non-white half

Yeah she used to show these guys her coochie and offer up her puke to her white masters
I was browsing LipStickAlley, Black women defending her

Asian foids would take a white man over a black man too.
I know asian foid's prefer white's, but it doesn't really change anything

That's all I can say

I want to throatfuck doja until she vomits on my cock

Blacks are at the bottom, in other news water is wet.

She ain't even black wtf lol she's clearly 60% white

Is this Alien looking hoe considered black by mainstream media

About to say this. But even mulatta foids that weren't raised in the hood are white men only.

About to say this. But even mulatta foids that weren't raised in the hood are white only.
Its just weird how half cast people are always thrown in to the black pile. Like they're not their own people

Is this Alien looking hoe considered black by mainstream media
Looks Horn African really - definitely "black"

She doesn't look like any african stop coping you self hating bum. She looks like the daughter of Megan markle and the ginger man
Literally looks blacker than Rubi Rose, who's 100% Horn African. I have cousins who have more pronounced eurocentric features than her.

Its just weird how half cast people are always thrown in to the black pile. Like they're not their own people
Yeah, I always say that mulattoes are not black.

In the U.S. everyone goes by the one-drop rule but that's not how it works everywhere else (or at all). In Latin America there is a distinction between being black and being mixed. But then niggers try to convice Dominicans that we are one of them when we are not.

Literally looks blacker than Rubi Rose, who's 100% Horn African. I have cousins who have more pronounced eurocentric features than her.
Bruh no one cares. only in America is this female considered black, anywhere else should would be racially ambiguous or mixed race

Why do they always look the same? Dojo, Minaj, Cariovascular Bronchitis are all some hybrids with overpumped asses and disgusting voices yelling about fuckin' da nigga.