Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Sorority girls are the definition of privilege

VuseAlto

VuseAlto

Greycel
As the title fucking says they are despicable creatures yet these beta kappa kucks will do anything to be around them, some of the most heartless sociopathic foids I’ve ever seen and look down upon anyone who doesn’t fit the chad persona, they have no idea how easy there lives are living on fucking easy mode

i don't know what sorority girls mean but when i googled it, these whores do really look like entitled mean bitches
Sorority outfits, Sorority recruitment outfits, Sweet jeans
17 Signs You're In A Sorority - What It's Like To Be In A Sorority
Why I believe Sorority Girls can Change the World - KatieBulmer.life
Texas sorority girls just can't live without these 20 things

plus they're alll white and blonde which make it worse

i don't know what sorority girls mean but when i googled it, these whores do really look like entitled mean bitches
17 Signs You're In A Sorority - What It's Like To Be In A Sorority're In A Sorority - What It's Like To Be In A Sorority
View attachment 747832
Literally what I’m saying, if you were any other race they’d spit on you and tell you to fuck off, basically a sorority is rich privileged white girls who stay together

17 Signs You're In A Sorority - What It's Like To Be In A Sorority're In A Sorority - What It's Like To Be In A Sorority
View attachment 747832
These girls have their anal gapes stored on chads phone

View attachment 747832
Sororities and fraternities are organizations at college that basically just exist to throw parties and have sex. You basically need to be good-looking and NT to join, so they attract the most vapid sluts.

These girls have their anal gapes stored on chads phone
Honestly this is barely an exaggeration. These phi delta sluts are not even a little ashamed to scream in public about how they got gangbanged, raped, etc. they’re 100% proud of the degeneracy.

They’re irrelevant in Canada tbh. Mostly a yank thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back