Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Sooner or later there will be foid who will physically attack you. We should all be strong enough to kill her in one punch to not get life sentence.

Serious

Serious

Recruit
★★★★
Looking how women bahave currently - EVERY SINGLE ONE OF US WILL ONE DAY WILL BE PHYSICALLY ATTACKED BY FOID.
I understand that you are not afraid of her, BUT NOT BEING AFRAID IS NOT ENOUGH.
If a foid attacks you physically - it is your life time chance to make the foid pay for all the pain you suffered, you may not ever get chance like this again.
You cant just put her down and kick in the head until she dies - you will be accused of murderer and will be setenced for life coz you are ugly nigga.
We have to be ready to do one strong punch in self-defense, but the punch have to be so strong that the foid drops on the floor and will break her skull to death.
Thats what we all need to be ready for and thats what we all need to train for. Chance like that will happen once in a lifetime. We cant miss it.

he punch have to be so strong that the foid drops on the floor and will break her skull to death.
still life sentence. Punshing a foid will never be considered ok even if she menacing all life form of nuclear apocalypse

I think knocking her out and then pushing her right after is a good idea since it will cause her to hit the floor with more force and the push will make it look like you are trying to get her away from you but realistically you will still get sent to prison (this is a joke)

still life sentence. Punshing a foid will never be considered ok even if she menacing all life form of nuclear apocalypse
No, you will get 10 year max. Probably will be realsed after 5. Its not that big price for punishing woman.

Man intentionally and unprovoked punched a woman and he got 10 years. Imagine woman attacking you first and you are doing only a self-defense.
Yeah I see..
Still think it's not worth going to prison. I know its not very based from me but you will enjoy 5 minute en suffer for the next 5 years, and not even talking about consequences of prison.