Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soon....

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Dont ever get up
★★★★★

FUCK THIS PRICETAG! :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Last edited:
Gaben fucked up regional pricing by disabling russia due war, then kicked me out of the turkey/ars area and now i'm back to old polish garbage region where everything costs more than in USA and now i can only afford buying anything but indie games or old games at deep discounts JFL.

Pirated most games after the change (Granblue fantasy, Ghost of Tsushima, ER dlc, Ryza games and countless VNs), only MH Rise with Sunbreak had a nice price during sale, also bought Fallen Aces and Empires of the Undergrowth, indies are expensive but one every few months is fine but anything new from big publishers is so damn expensive. Fat fuck really don't want my money.

And fuck that nigger gaben for saying: "Piracy is almost always a service problem and not a pricing problem," Fuck you bitch i hope bears will rape you in your sleep and then make you choke on your dollar bills. Piracy went back to 00s where it was the pricing problem. How delusional you could be, why do you think we went to another region??? huh? you fat fuck because we couldn't afford your insanely high prices.

Last edited:

:feelskek: it's a shame that based Ramzes is gone and haven't logged in since April i loved his portable copies of the games you just download them, apply crack and play without wasting my time on extracting/unpacking anything.