Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soon the entire world will be india, Even whites celebrate it here in this vid LOL

Aliens are monitoring the situation. If the world becomes 100% India, they're going to launch their wormhole weapon and flush planet Earth down the celestial drain.

It is the white man's arrogance that causes all this.

It is curious that the most desired thing is sex and it is precisely this, in its licentiousness, that will finish off the whites, because in the end, they did not domesticate their women, and at the same time, they spread their ideology around the world so that their collapse is shared, and the truth is that when you put a little bit of chocolate in the milk, even if it is very little, it always stains the milk.

We really have to stop reproducing

I only saw a few white foids in the video.

Every country in the world belongs to Greater Bharat

I just stepped in human shit!

Earth will one day be called "Planet shit" by the aliens due to how much shit is enveloping the globe.

Over for cucknada

If that's the case then I'm outta this fucking planet, no more hot cosplay white chicks or anyone else
I'm not willing to live