Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Soon I will be making 50k a month

Hogan

Hogan

The strong seek power the weak don’t
So I don’t know how rich this will make me I personally can’t share what I do but it kinda changes sometimes I will be making maybe 15k posts to 50k if not a little bit more and for those we will be calling me fakcel I found this out from a family member

I never actually worked any job btw but this definitely will help me big time

Nice. What will you spend your money on?

This is not a drug work or anything just a loophole and I am gonna stick my finger in it kinda cringy Loki

I know this will sound fucking weird but I wanna send 10k to Marshall Mathers the 4th and see his reaction I am dead serious
Lol I've seen that guys vids before

I know this will sound fucking weird but I wanna send 10k to Marshall Mathers the 4th and see his reaction I am dead serious
Maybe he'll buy that gaming pc he's always wanted

Lol I've seen that guys vids before
I know he probably would past it that guy has lost hope and I can see it in his eyes brother what would you do in you get 10k depending on where you live that could be useful

I know he probably would past it that guy has lost hope and I can see it in his eyes brother what would you do in you get 10k depending on where you live that could be useful
Probably get a cheap car and save the rest

So I don’t know how rich this will make me I personally can’t share what I do but it kinda changes sometimes I will be making maybe 15k posts to 50k if not a little bit more and for those we will be calling me fakcel I found this out from a family member
KEK

$benzocel55561 thankss

Being given 50k by a family member?

We definitely don't have the same life

50k a month? Nobody has that much on the internet. When my friend made his million he left the internet and even put his gaming pc away. He sits in Dubai on Lamborghini. You would too if you had 50k

Invest and become the richest incel here