Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Sony is SO destroyed by the wokecord failure that

• Thread starter littlemanhikicel
  • Start date
littlemanhikicel

littlemanhikicel

Incel trait: not have a life
★★★★★
They havent showed anything yet about PS6 OR PS5 PRO.JFL.

I'm saving money to buy the PS5 pro because I have PS4 Slim and I want to play some games with better graphics and to have a copy of my digital games as I did with PS3 that I have 2.

Honestly what make Sony think they have to sell a game when that type of games are FTP? And oc the ugly / lgtb characters ruined the few posibilities they had alongside the strange maps of that game, that looks half serious/half cartoonish.

This generation of gaming is just trash.

But I ain't going to lie, I did enjoy Stellar Blade & Rise of the Ronin.

Yes, majority of games sucks.
I want to buy stellar blade.

what games do you play with "better graphics"

nigga didn't wanna reply or ignored me or smthing

Sony might as well just stop releasing new hardware and instead charge a new tax for playing their games every couple of years.

Sony paid 100 million dollars over 8 years to find out gamers that are 90% straight men don't want to play as black women or lgbt freaks

they could have paid me 100 dollars to tell them that in 10 minutes

Last edited:
Sony paid 100 million dollars over 8 years to find out gamers that are 90% straight men don't want to black as black women or lgbt freaks

Yes bro is unreal

Sony paid 100 million dollars over 8 years to find out gamers that are 90% straight men don't want to black as black women or lgbt freaks

:feelskek:

Sony paid 100 million dollars over 8 years to find out gamers that are 90% straight men don't want to play as black women or lgbt freaks

:bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain: don't worry they are ready to burn even more money with Fairgame$ and Marathon. PS Concord had budget of at least $250 million dollars

Last edited:
The only way they can recoup their losses is by porting bloodborne to PC

Release some good shit or stop making games soyny

nigga didn't wanna reply or ignored me or smthing

That feeling when somebody doesn't reply to you within 5 minutes, on a post he made a day ago...

They havent showed anything yet about PS6 OR PS5 PRO.JFL.

I'm saving money to buy the PS5 pro because I have PS4 Slim and I want to play some games with better graphics and to have a copy of my digital games as I did with PS3 that I have 2.

Honestly what make Sony think they have to sell a game when that type of games are FTP? And oc the ugly / lgtb characters ruined the few posibilities they had alongside the strange maps of that game, that looks half serious/half cartoonish.
Lmao consoles are woke just get a pc ps5 pro will cost around 600-700 and that depends if you dont live different region where price is higher

It was money laundering 8 years and games like paladin and Overwatch 2 exist

Gaming sucks now because of the overemphasis on graphics. It leads games to have near decade long development times with mediocre safe gameplay.

I can't think of any games this generation that have interested me.

Never buying a Soyny console again after the PS5.

All the games after 2016 have gone crazy.

Lol.