Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel sonic the hedgehog is getting a lot of criticism because hes ugly

stretch-cel

stretch-cel

Worst Stretch Marks
★★★
D5c9pcHW4AAP1to.jpg:large

on the left is sonic from the movie trailer. he is so ugly that the director confirmed they will be redesigning him after receiving so much backlash.

on the right is a much more attractive version. notice he is no longer skinny fat, is not a lanklet faggot, and no longer has prey eyes. he instead has a god tier eye area (like an eagles), more prominent chin and jaw, defined chest, more hair, and bigger hands.

lookism is real even in fictional video game mascots. :feelsrope:

hogs me

hedgehog pill is real

movie will lose money because of it tbh

Hedgehogs me
Fasts me

The same bluepillers are saying this

video game movies are always terrible

Maybe partly because hes ugly, but it's also because IT DOSENT FUCKING LOOK LIKE SONIC. You cannot tell me that that abomination looks like modern sonic.

newly redesigned sonic will hog us all

Brutal looks blackpill. I saw some normies I know saying they found him very ugly as well.

I had no problem with the first sonic tbh.

Just realised that it's not even lifefuel for manlets because the second image is zoomed in; they're both the same height.

Maybe partly because hes ugly, but it's also because IT DOSENT FUCKING LOOK LIKE SONIC. You cannot tell me that that abomination looks like modern sonic.

He should look like this. This is the sonic that I know.

Foids would rather date him than ethnics @tehgymcel420

The new one looks weird too tbh.

The sonic in this movie in particular is fucking cursed, he looks like one of the monsters in my dreams. Well If I ever do get dreams.

Can never catch a break.

There's no good movie-adaptations of videogames and there will never be

tbh I agree with the normies on this one(on the basis that Movie Sonic looks nothing like actual Sonics and not on the looks aspect like foids and normies)

Sonic was always a freak. The backlash about his looks comes from the new sonic being a freak that people are not used to. I dunno if there is a looksism word for this shit, but people are more accepting to features they are used to seeing. If there isn't a phrase for it then I am going to coin it right now: looks normalization

Why do sonic fans have autism

I have to get Chris-Chan’s input on this. The first Sonic and I have the same long legs, it never thought of beginning.

Sonic was always a freak. The backlash about his looks comes from the new sonic being a freak that people are not used to. I dunno if there is a looksism word for this shit, but people are more accepting to features they are used to seeing. If there isn't a phrase for it then I am going to coin it right now: looks normalization
coins me

Well, seems Chris-Chan also dislikes it so I guess we have something in common.