Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Sonic Frontiers is so shit that i uninstalled it after 20mins.

starystulejarz

starystulejarz

30+ years old khfl slavcel neetcel (13yrs+) virgin
★★★★★
What a disgrace of a game. Only redeeming value of that was the ost in the cyberspace. You will literally get more enjoyment from listening to the ost than doing boring wagecuck activities in the awful and boring open world just to unlock next cyberspace area that will disappear after less than 2 mins. So 15min of pain just for 1.5min of fun. Yeah fuck that. Entire game feels also like NGS (other failed project) asset flip it's so obvious when you look at the foliage, mountain and grass textures or even visual effects and lighting or some enemy/object design.

Why the fuck do you play Sonic at 30+ years old?

Why the fuck do you play Sonic at 30+ years old?
idk i wanted to play something different, playing Warframe and Enlisted every day going to destroy my sanity. And Palworld gameplay feels like nobody tested it before launching it to the public.

Sonic on PS2 mogs

idk i wanted to play something different, playing Warframe and Enlisted every day going to destroy my sanity. And Palworld gameplay feels like nobody tested it before launching it to the public.
Was gonna buy palworld, Glad i didnt then.

I liked sonic unleashed tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back